Number

HEY GUYS!! The last chapter was set on locked bc it was really dirty so you'll have to read it on the comp. or safairi

~MrTomlinsonx

________________

What Louis and I just did made me feel a little bit bad. Not like a bad person, but like... I don't even know how to explain what I mean. that's how weirded out I am. I've never done anything like that before. Maybe it's not a bad feeling. My damn head keeps saying its gross and wrong. Everything else is saying it was fun and amazing. I kind of liked it. I wanna tell somebody about this. I go to text Mercedes, but right before I had the chance to I got a call from my mom. Why would she call if she's in the house?

"Hello?"

"Jenee, what are you doing?" She asks with an unsure voice.

"Laying in bed. Why?"

"Can you come up here please? We need to talk about something important." Ugh. She's probably going to lecture me about something stupid.

"I don't wanna come up stairs. What's it about?" I say with attitude.

"Jenee Erika Joshua..."

"Fine..." I give up. "I'm coming." I hang up the phone and put my pajamas on. I'm not going anywhere else today anyway. I am really not in the mood to listen to my mom talk to me about whatever I did wrong. I don't even think I did anything wrong. I'm going to take my sweet ass time going to her room

When I get there, she's laying on her bed watching tv. I walk over to her and crawl in her bed. "So what's up." I ask turning my head to her.

"How's everything with life Hun?" Oh god, she called me 'Hun' She never calls me that. Ever. You see, my mom and I aren't the type of mother and daughter to talk about our feelings to each other. Whenever I tried, she just acted like she didn't care. Come to think of it, everyone in my family is like that towards me. Whenever they act sweet you know something is up.

"Everything's good..?" Awkward..

"Really? How are you and Mercedes. Are you guys okay?"

She was here this morning. You know that. Mom, what's this really about?"

"I'm worried about you." Worried?

"What are you worried about?"

"Are you depressed? I mean, since your break up with what's his face, you've been acting upset. You almost never leave the house. This isn't you. I haven't heard the name 'Justin Bieber' out of your mouth in almost two weeks." She laughs a little at the Justin Bieber part.. I really don't want to talk about my break up. I hate even thinking about it.

"Mom I swear Everything is fine. Can we please not have this discussion?" She looks down at her blanket and takes a deep inhale.

"Fine. I'm sorry I brought anything up."

"Can I go back to my room now? I wanna take a nap." today has been exhausting....And eventful.

"Yes, go ahead..." I get out of her bed and run back to my room. After I change into my pajamas I lay down with all my lights out. I have a sleeping playlist on my phone. I turn it on and quickly fall asleep.

*Louis' POV*

I've never talked to a girl the way I just did with Jenee. I'd like to think of it as letting her in. I know she went a bit outside her comfort zone. Hell, I did too. Its so weird that I'm thinking about a girl that I've only known for two, three days. I can't get the image of her face out of my mind. Her lovely brown eyes. How her nose scrunches up when she laughs. I haven't seen her laugh but once. I want to hear it more often. I need to.

I can't believe I say on my couch the whole time either. I try to get up to get water but fall. Wow. How did I not notice my trousers at my ankles. My mind is everywhere right now. I want to know more about her. I want to get close with her. I can tell she's been hurt in the past. It's pretty obvious really, a blind man could see it. She is unsure of everything she does. She thinks about what could happen when it's totally crazy and irrelevant.

I'm going to just go with the flow and see what happens. I don't know her that well and I love her personality. I bet she has this effect on everyone. She's probably very social. Lots of friends. I wonder how many guy friends she has too.

I pull my trousers up and walk to my kitchen. "I should invite her over for coffee." I say out loud looking at my coffee maker. There's like twenty different flavors. Should I invite her over? Would that be weird? Would she think I'm awkward? Okay. Enough asking myself questions. I'm just going to ask her to come over. She'll say yes. I hope.

I take out my phone and open kik. I really really hope she says yes. I just want to be around her. This had me thinking... Why didn't I get her number earlier? I mean we kissed, and I kissed her neck. I wasn't even thinking of it I guess. I'll ask her now for it.

Hey! I wondering, can I have your number?

It says it delivered. I stand here staring at my phone looking like an idiot for a minuet or two. This is odd. She usually replies within like thirty seconds. What if she thinks I'm a creep after what we just did? What if she ignores me forever? We do live in the same city. I could accidentally run into her one day.

WHAT?

Why do I think she's ignoring me. She's too sweet. I shouldn't be worrying. Its been twenty minuets now since I messaged her. I should keep myself busy. You know what, I'll go to the gym downstairs. It'll keep my mind off of her and I need a good workout. Take a shower and maybe shave, nahhh I won't shave. I think she likes my hair.

*2 hours later*

Damn. That was a good hot shower. Is it weird that I sing in the shower? I don't think so. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about Jenee messaging me back the entire time. I wrap my towel around my waist and walk into my room. My phone is plugged up and at 100%. Oh god.

And there's a message from Jenee. it said,

Oh my goodness Hi sorry I didn't message back I was taking a nap. And sure you can have my number.

After that message there's another one with her number. I save it to my phone. Her contact name is 'Jenee :* '

_______________

Please comment your thoughts on this chapter?

VOTE?!

~MrTomlinsonObsessed