Teacher

GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS DIRTY & IT'S LAME SO IM SORRY HAHA

ENJOY /.\

________

"Mmm, you like the way that I kiss your neck and talk into your ear?" I nod my head. I swear, if he doesn't stop whispering in my ear we'll be going into the bathroom and I'll have him there. "I bet you can't wait to feel my hands, all, over, your, body. But you're going to wait."

--

"What if I don't wanna wait?" I ask. Man I sound desperate...But he's right. We need to wait a while. I barley know him! What is that, the twentieth time Ive said that today? Ugh..

"Then we don't have to wait. You can have me right now if you want." His face is still in my neck. He keeps leaving small long kisses. This is driving me crazy.

"You know," I say backing up, "You're right. We should wait. Get to know each other more and get closer." His devilish smile is gone. "Then maybe.."

"Maybe?" Oh, its back. I step towards him again.

"Maybe, we can have fun."

"Mmm what kind of fun?" Ugh I really suck at explaining this kind of stuff. I look down and I can tell he's hard. I know it's dark but it's not that dark.

"The kind of fun where, you're naked. And I'm, naked.."

"Ooo I love the sound of that." Speaking of love, I love the sound of his voice. it's like music to my ears.

"I bet you do."

"What are supposed to do in the meantime?" not such a good question. C'mon Louis, use your head. I can't be the only one doing that.

"Know more about each other. Like, our family and what we like do to when we're bored."

"I see what you're getting at."

"Good boy." I say kissing his cheek.

"Wait so we can still kiss and stuff?" He asks.

"I guess.

"What does that make us?" When he said 'us' his eyebrows went up.

"I'm not sure. But I will let you know."

"Yeah you better, well the movie is over... I can drive you home if you want." Aw..

"Actually I drove here myself."

"Oh okay. Well I can walk you to your car." He's a sweet guy... I hope he doesn't just want sex. I mean, I want sex but I want a relationship...I deserve it... When we get to my car I get a phone call from Mercedes.

"I'm sorry about setting you up, but you needed a goo time. So how was it?" She says really fast.

"It was fun, thank you for the push." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Well I'll talk to you later tonight?" The fact that he said 'tonight' is just a little hint that its just a sex thing..."Actually, can you message me when you get home?" Oh.

"Yeah, I'll do that." I smile.

"Bye Jenee." He kisses my cheek. His lips feel like heaven. I want more. I need more.

After I get in my car and drive off I can't stop thinking about Louis. His eyes. His lips. His hair. Oh god, his hands. The things he can do with them. I get home and throw my purse on the couch.

"Long day?" I jump because my mom scared the shit out of me.

"Kinda.." I answer back.

"Wanna talk about it?" My phone beeps and its a message from Louis.