The tale of the Lazy One_5

I. AM. SO. SORRY. Where have i been? What do want me to say? I've been on a journey around the world? I was helping sick children in Africa? Nope. I'm just lazy. LQL. Since i was lazy and left the 3 of you waiting for an upload, i decided to do way more than i usally do. Well, lets get this started!

1st Story

Love is in the Heir   by: Airambooksie

Description: Victoria leads a simple life. She runs her own Tea Shop in a small village, where the locals help her out for a couple of hours when it is busy with tourists. Things change for her when Edward arrives on a very busy day and offers his assistance. Not only is he delightful, handsome and charming but he is the best waiter she has ever had. It is obvious from his clothing and demeanour that Edward is not short of money or manners, but Victoria would be in for quite a shock when she finds out more about this hypnotic stranger who seems to have everyone in a trance. Victoria's life was about to become very complicated. Who was he and why did his mother object so vehemently to a friendship between them? And why could she not get him out of her mind, dreams and fantasies.

This story has 29 parts and is updated at a nice rate. It's non-teen fiction and is in the Watty Awards 2012, so if you like it, vote for it!

2nd Story

 Selling My Soul to His Royal Nerdiness  by: Hobbity

Description: It's the curse. Annabel Taylor is sure of it. Why else would the prince of Bamencia's royal bodyguard come pounding at her door demanding weapons in the middle of the afternoon? Now it's up to Anna to help protect the next heir to the Bamencian throne. But can she do it without falling for the awkward prince? And what happens when another boy comes into the picture? 

*Sequel to Selling My Soul To His Aston Martin*

This story has 31 parts but is currently on hold. Don't worry though, Hobbity plans on finishing it! It is a sequel, but i don't think you'll need to read the first one in order to get it. It's romance and humor.

3rd Story

Bedroom Window View...  by:  mica_blue

Description:  Summer is her favorite time of the year. Because that's when she gets to watch (not stalk) the boy she fell in love with who lives across the street. Naomi spends every summer at her aunt's house and does absolutely nothing but gaze dreamily at West Gray as he and his friends do all sorts of crazy things. She doesn't have a single friend in that neighborhood yet she knows every single one of them. But one day, fate gets tired of her unprogressive one-sided love and decides to get things going, and by fate it means her mysteriously smart white cat, Whisky. With her help, Naomi finds herself in the middle of what she only used to watch from her bedroom window...

 Great story! Its completed so you don't need to worry about updates! Woo! It's romance and humor and i'm sure you'll like it.

4th Story

Irresistibly Sweet   by:  mica_blue

Description:  Tyler Gray has been known for his involvement in violent fights. He's grown used to the whispers, the rumors, and the arrogant morons who still try to pick fights with him. But that doesn't matter to Alice Anderson, a charmingly optimistic innocent yet evil girl who's been in love with him since they were kids. To her, Tyler is the chocolate-loving sweetheart who was, and always will be, honest and kind. But it has been at least four years since she last saw him. Although their parents have strongly agreed on marrying them off to each other, Alice needs to go through great efforts in order for the love of her life to see her the way she sees him.