Chapter 6: In which the author recommends books

Well, Well, Well. What do we have here? A reader looking for books to read? Well, you've came to the right place. I'm back from my break, and boy do I have stories for you! Let's GO!

1st Story

Doubloons  by: NOTESandLYRICS

Description:  Captured by the infamous Pirate Captain of the Bloody Rose, seventeen-year-old Princess Willow is tossed in a world of magic, swashbuckling, and adventure and must bring her brother, Crown Prince Sebastian, back to their royal family in Rivera.

This is a new pirate story I found and its just great! Love it! Go read it! Also, its action and adventure.

2nd Story

Darkness Girl: Trickster God   by: Sam_McGregor

Description:  Can a natural killer learn to be human again?  Regan's unique talent for murder makes her a perfect assassin. After a lethal encounter leaves her broken body washed up on a beach, she finds herself adopted by a group of teenage bodyguards. She doesn't intend to stay for long, but soon Regan finds herself faced with a choice: become a hero or stay a villain?

The boy played with the flat brim of the cap in his hands and looked around the room. He sat back in his chair, trying to look casual, but the heel of his hi-top sneaker drummed rapidly on the concrete floor. Regan sat opposite him with her legs crossed and her hands folded on her tartan skirt. She watched him without a word and brushed a strand of blue-dyed hair behind her ear. Somehow this seemed to unsettle him more.

'Calm down,' she said. 'It's just murder.'

OMIGOSH! Dat last line! Beautiful! I also just found this story and its a great action and adventure read.

3rd Story

Sharing a Violent Secret  by: jillymarie

Description: Connor McCall was a violent being; a difficult boy to get along with. The only outlet for his inexorable and highly temperamental personality being an illegal underground fight club he'd been a part of since the age of sixteen; and there he became the undefeated champion. When his mother was diagnosed with depression he moved somewhere closer to the institution she lived in. This is where his life and the life of one other will change forever. Pia Darwin had always been a timid and invisible student until she reached her senior year when she vowed that she would make something of herself. The day she began her quest to be noticed was the day that Connor arrived at her school. Thinking that he would be the perfect means for infamy she befriended him. However, his obvious distance from everyone causes questions to arise and soon she finds herself drawn into a world of wild violence, depression and pain. But the question is... Can she handle it?

Such a nice story. I love the characters and the situation is sooo great! this story is Teen Fiction and Action.

4th Story

Faking Delinquency   by:TaintedRain

Description: One girl.  One camp for delinquents.  One hell of a summer.

Falice Winters has always been the goody-two shoes.  Her twin Arabelle . . . not so much.  So what happens when their dad plans to ship Arabelle off to a camp to clean up her act?  Well, naturally, Arabelle would find a way out.  

Her solution?  Falice!  It was a simple plan: Falice would pretend to be Arabelle and go to the delinquent camp while Arabelle got to have the time of her life with her boyfriend in London.