chapter one

HIYA GUYS i'm only updating this because i was asked so if ya don't ask ya don't get anyways vote comment fan!!! XP

________________________________________________________________________________

Dark nothinness blinds me, my only sense is sound. A child laughs, a woman shouts ,something screeches and then the woman cries. there was a short silence then the child said "Mama what happend to Daddy?" "Daddies gone bye bye honey." the woman said through tears. Then there was some mumbeling and the disdent soud of sirens.

I sit up shaking ,blinking hoping my vision had returned. luckily for me it had . Taking a deep breath i climb out of bed my legs wobbiling slightly ,i hate that i can't control what i dream. They have haunted me since the young age of six. I stumble into the shower hoping the hot droplets of goodness will make me forget. Forget what i heard. Forget what i know.

The water does nothing but wash the cold sweat away so i step sleepily out of the shower and wrap a fluffy white towel around my shivering body.I walk to my bed and just flop. I won't be getting any more sleep tonight. I turn my sleepy head towards my alarm clock to see it read 4:01. Same time as always. I stare at the celing lost in my weird mind. What did this dream mean? Is this a memory? Wait it can't be my dad is still alive.

I'm cut from my thoughts by a BEEP BEEP. I slam my hand down on the alarm and sit up. Time sure flies when your in your head. I climb out and get dressed in a navy blue dress i put on a pair of sandels and a white cardi. School will be fun today.Not. I pad softley down the stairs and into the kitchen. Quickly putting breakfast together,I think about my dream for the second time this morning. I want to know what it means. Grabbing the bagel from the toaster and run out of the house only stopping to get my bag.

I hop into my rusting truck slinging my backpack into the seat beside me before sticking the key in the ignition. Pulling out of the drive i get lost in my head yet again. I switch on auto pilot ,in my head, driving to school. As i enter the parking lot my car grabs unwanted attention like normal. I find a space it just so happens to be furthest from the school entrence. Just like usaul.As i step out of the car the whole parking lot bursts into Near silent whispers but as they are all whispering it makes it as though someones talking in my ear.

Bursting out of the main entrance doors comes Brianne also known as my worst nightmare. "Hey Fatass i see you came to school today, why keep coming when you know each day is going to get worse?"She says stalking yes i said stalking her way over to where i am standing impatiently.

"Because each day you learn something new when you over hear someone. Like yesterday i heard you were the sloppiest kisser from a blonde dude Really bad in bed from Some dude with green eyes oh and the best one yet, just to let you know what people really think of you Slag ,slut ,sket and skank heard it more than a hundred times yesterday. the only reason they are oon your side is for popularity oh and some of them are scared of you But i'm not Never have been Never will because each time you insult me i move on and walk past the piece of shit you are like i'm going to do right now." I say calmly staring into her now burning amber eyes.

I step past and just before i'm out of reach she grabs me. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU FAT NO GOOD SLUT!!" Shreiks that........thing. "I just did bitch" i reply staying calm i rip out of her grip and walk into the school whistling calmly.