Chapter seven.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I woke up, but not in the room I was before. I rub my eyes trying to adjust the blurriness in my eyes. I looking around and noticed I was in Ray's room. I wonder how I got in here, but that doesn't really matter I got up to go take a shower.

I looked in some of the draws to see my clothes already unpacked. I choose something comfortable and walked into the bathroom with them. I striped off my clothes and stepped into the shower feeling the hot water droplets on my back. After I finish washing up I stood in the water just thinking all that happened today.

One; I'm getting Married.

Two: Roc Is Back and is making all my feeling for him come back.

Three: I miss my best friend SiSi.

When I get out the shower ill be sure to call her Asap just to tell her about everything that happened today.

After I finished. I got out the shower put on my clothes and threw my hair into a messy bun. I took out my phone and Looked at the time. I wonder if rays parents are back oh and where is Ray. I dialed her number and put the phone to my ear before laying down on the bed.

"Aaliyah!!" She said screaming into the phone.

 "Hey Girlie, What's up." 

"Nothing much, now tell me about your day."

"Okay, so I got off the plane then I figured out who I'm marrying its Prince Ray th-

"Hold Up, Pause, Woah Dere. Your getting married to the Prince Ray?!"

"Yes."

"Oh gawd, Lucky."

"How?!" 

"He's so cute."

"If you say so."

"Girl Stop! You know you like him."

"Nun uh!"

"Yes Huh!"

"Okay maybe just a little bit."

"AHHHH!"

"Oh gosh what now."

"My Bestfriends in loveeeeee."

"No I'm not I just like him a teenie bit."

"Sureee."

"Okay but when are you gonna visit." 

"Soon, Very soon."

"Kay, anyways I'm gonna go look for Ray bye girlie."

"Bye Aaliyah." She said before hanging up.

*

Now I'm downstairs looking for Ray. I found his parents in the living room and said a little hi and bye and asked if they seen him and they didn't. So I just went back up stairs into the room it was now ten. I was looking for him that long.

I just got back in the bed and went back to sleep for another day in the morning.

During the night I heard the sheets in the bed shuffling so I woke up to find Ray just getting into bed.

I sat up. "Why are you just getting into bed."

He shrugged "Because, and when since you became my wife thats not until next year." He teased.

"Shut up, and go to sleep."

"That's what I was tryna do but you wanna come question me."

"Whatever."

I put my head down in the pillow and turned my body towards the wall, then I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I knew who it was and I liked it, it made me feel safe. I ignored the feeling that I had to questioning him again and went back to sleep feeling safe in someones arms.

*

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I stretched and turned over and faced Ray. I didn't know he was actually awake until my eyes caught his. I just blushed and he smiled.

"Morning." I Said.

"Good morning beautiful."

I Blushed again. Why does he always make me do that?.

"Stop making me blush, As much as i wanna hate you I cant."

"You hate me?"

As much as i wanted to say yes I couldn't because their was no reason to hate him. I don't call it love but I like him. So the like was over powering the hate.

I Sigh. "No. Not really. Its more then that."

"What is it then?" He asked.

I shook my head "Nothing.."

If only he knew... it wasn't just 'nothing'.