Chapter one.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

My name is Aaliyah Marie and I am the daughter of the very own King and Queen of Atlas City. I'm Sixteen years old and I'm an only child and you know since I'm the daughter of the King and Queen I'm a Princess. Last night my parents told me I'm getting married to a Prince from another country, I have no idea who because there are a lot of them. I hope I would get married to any other Prince but Prince Ray. He irks my nerves,  why? well because he thinks hes better than anyone else but he truly just needs to stay in his place.

I woke up from someone lightly shaking me. I sat up and groaned then rubbed my eyes since they were a blur from me just waking up.

"Whaaaat?" I whined.

"Sorry, but you have to get up, King and Queen orders." It was the butler Maurice.

"Oh, sorry Maurice I'm just tired."

. "I understand but you have to get up and get packed your parents are bringing you to one of their monthly meeting with the King and Queen of England."

"What am I packing for? Its just an hour meeting."

He shrugged, "I don't know their orders not mine."

"okay..." I said all aggy.

Maurice exited the room, I started packing and getting ready for this stupid meeting. Whats so important that I have to tag along with them? I kept questioning myself.

I was finally done packing and the maids took all my bags into the limo waiting outside. I really dont wanna go to this meeting because,

one: Its all the way in England and,

two: I would have to see the person, I dislike because his parents rule there.

I walked downstairs to the front door and my parents were there waiting for me. I greeted them with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I got into the limo with them and starting thinking about my friend Sierra which who I like to call Sisi. Shes like a big sis to me.

We just got to the airport and already paparazzi was snapping pictures of us, its annoying but you get use to it. The press kept asking my parents why we were on our way to England but they just kept walking and ignoring them. We got onto our private jet and we were now on our way.

Ray's P.O.V

I was downstairs eating breakfast waiting for the King and Queen to arrive. They came here every month but starting just a few months ago they started talking in private. I don't know why because I usually lock myself in my room till they leave but this time they want me to join with them. I got up from the table and sat in the living room with my parents. We were just sitting in silence till my dad decided to speak.

"Ray as you know today is me and your moms monthly meeting with the King and Queen of Atlas City."

"Yeah.." 

My mom spoke up, "We have big news for you."

"Good or bad?" I asked

"depends on how you take it." Dad responded.

Hopefully it good because I don't take bad news well at all. My day has been good so far and I don't want it to be ruined.  My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.