|~...Past One: No Colors...~|

Past One:
Ten-year-old Twig ran through the meadows. Her color shining bright and standing out to all the other young Trolls: crystal blue skin, and light pink hair with hair tips running across her eyes. She smiled and laughed and she jumped from rock to rock. Twig's seven-year-old brother, Branch, followed her: like Twig, crystal blue skin and dark blue hair stood straight upwards. The siblings skipped on enormous lily pads through the dim-lighted green river. They came across a young Troll, about the age of Twig. Without thanking, she leapt forward, landing painfully on the younger Troll's arm.
Crack!
The child's arm was broken. She was flipped on her back off the child.
"YOU STUPID IDIOT!" The Troll with a broken arm yelled. "JUST GO DIE ALREADY!" He added. Twig just stared, heart broken. She hated being called an idiot. She hated hurting others. She hated him. Other Trolls helped the Troll up. He flung his hair at her, strangling Twig painfully, though he was okay. She almost passed out, when her grandmother stopped the violence. Branch followed his grandmother, while she held both of their hands. Twig glanced back at the Troll.
"I hope you die in a fire, Creek..." She whispered. Twig kept walking with her grandmother, acting as if nothing had happened. Only Branch was the one to be okay. He was just confused.
They reached their home. Branch was sitting on their porch made out of wood, while Twig's color had drained completely. His eyes landed on one of his best friends: Poppy, the princess of all the Trolls. He smiled dreamily. He got up quickly and began to sing for her into a rose.
"And I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever, and if you only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever, and we'll only being making it right..." Stomps we're heard during his singing. His grandmother noticed and realized, it was a Bergen!
"Branch, watch out!" She called, running towards him. But he didn't hear her in time. Before the Bergen could get their hands on Branch, his grandmother pushed him away, allowing herself to be caught. "Branch!" Her last words were. He couldn't breathe. He sunk to the ground, as his color faded slowly.
Twig and Branch never had any color since then...