|~Chapter One: Branch's Secret~|

Branch's POV:

I walked though the town of happy and blinded losers, carrying a few sticks from the forest. I was hoping not to be caught by--
"Branch!" Someone called. Ugh, Poppy. She ran straight up to me and smiled. Poppy was the 'princess' of Troll Land. I thought she was a pretty horrible princess, anyway. I peeked over her shoulder to only see her friends Biggie, Cooper, Satin, Chenille, Guy Diamond, Smidge, and the worst of all: Creek.
"Branch, I-- We were going to invite you to our party!" Poppy looked over her shoulder to see her friends right behind her. They nodded with her, agreeing to her offer for me. Why would I, of all Trolls, come?
"No. Just no! I'll never come to one of your parties!" I pushed her away from me. "Especially with that jerk, Creek." I added whispering. I stomped away from them all, until Poppy chased me to a stop.
"Oh, c'mon, Branch. Just this once! It's really important. I don't want you to miss this!" She begged desperately. Wow, how desperate was she? Poppy seemed like it was the end of the world if I didn't come! I stared at her with annoyed eyes, and soon she pulled out one of her scrapbook pages. It had big bubbly letters that spelled, "You're invited!" Glitter shot out softly onto my nose. I rolled my eyes.
"Fine! I'l go to your stupid party. But I am still. Not. Singing!" I growled moments later. Poppy's face lit up with happiness.
Ding!
Her Hug Time went off and her eyes shot straight up at me as her friends crowed around us. Oh no...Why did I say 'Yes'?! They hugged me tightly, I could only hope I could breathe afterwards. Grunting, I squeezed myself out of that mess. I dusted my shoulder off, then gave a quick 'Hmph!' and left.
I arrived at my Survival Bunker, holding a little more sticks and wood then earlier. I sighed as I entered my Bunker. I sat down, placing Poppy's scrapbook page into front of myself. I stared at it for a while, only giving a half-smile. Soon, I heard someone talking.
"Still in love with her, huh, Lil' Brother?" My older sister, Twig, teased. I slammed my hand on the scrapbook and shutting it tight. I blushed a lot as my ears reddened.
"Uhh, y--you saw nothing, Twig!" I told her. "I know what you're thinking, but you've got it all wrong!" She snickered. I knew what she was thinking, and she does have it all wrong! I--I don't like Poppy. Wh--Why would anyone think that?
"Mmhm, and why are you staring at her scrapbook page?" Asked Twig. I flipped it off the stump it laid on with a completely red face. I shrugged.
"I feel sorry for her loss of knowledge." I answered. "And that's only one of them," Twig lifted the curtain that held all of Poppy's scrapbook pages. I jumped to my feet and shut the curtain. "You will never speak of this." I whispered. She smirked, at this point I hoped she wouldn't tell...I--I SAID NOTHING!