Chapter 6

(Nariah's POV)

Currently I'm on my hands and knees looking under my sink because my shit is getting clogged and it's been doing it for a while. As I was down on the ground I felt a knee buckling smack to my ass. Of course my clumsy ass falls on my stomach. I hear Valerio laughing like the shit is funny.

"You ok bambina?" He chuckled.

"I should beat yo ass. Where are the kids?" I ask getting up off the floor brushing myself off.

"They are upstairs getting dressed. Why are you looking at the sink?" He asked.

"Well if you didn't know Mr. Man-If-The-House the sink keeps getting clogged and it's irritating." I put my hands on my hips.

"Okay then why can't we just have a plumber look at it?"

"Valerio dammit how many times have I told you that? You never listen to me." I exclaim.

"I do listen I just wasn't listening the moments when you told me that." He shrugs his shoulders. I shake my head at him and start to make the family breakfast.

Minutes later I hear feet. I turn around and see Alexander and Leilani.

"Hey guys where is your brother?" I cock my head to the side.

"Uhhhh upstairs mommy." Alexander pointed upstairs.

"Okay and where are you guys?" I raise an eyebrow smirking."

"We're down he- ohhhh be right back." He quickly runs upstairs to get max. As Alexander ran upstairs we got a knock at the door. When we go to open the door it was a family with muffins, fruits, and cookies in their hands.

'Damn we got new neighbors'

"Hi we're your new neighbors. I'm Kristen, this is my husband Tom, and this is our 19 year old daughter Isabelle."

"Oh hi nice to have new neighbors. I'm Nariah, this is my husband Valerio," Alexander comes down the stairs with Matt in his arms. "This is our two sons Alexander and Matt and our daughter Leilani."

"We just moved here from Boston." Kristen smiled. I wanted to say 'okay bitch? I don't care.' But I'm too nice for that.
The rest of the family sat around the table.

"Let's say grace." We held hands and said grace and started to dig in. I felt something kicking me under the table. I look underneath to see it was Kristen's foot. The thing is that instead of her looking at me while rubbing her foot on me, she was looking at Valerio. This foot rub was meant for him.

As soon as she reached my vagina area her eyes widen in shock. I just smile brightly at her.

"Wow Kristen your foot is really soft." I laugh. She blushes in embarrassment.

"Excuse me please, where is your bathroom." Tom asked.

"Down the hall, first door on the left." I inform him. He nods his head and drags his wife along with him.

"How do you know how soft her feet is?" Rio asked confused.

"She was rubbing me with her foot, which was intended for you but she got the wrong leg." I laugh and continue eating. "Bitch thought she was slick."

"Your something else." He laughs shaking his head. We sit there for a minute waiting on them to come out of the bathroom. Tom is the first one to come in .

"Thank you guys so much for the food but we should really get going." He says smiling while his wife's heads down.

"Aww are you sure?" I fake whined.

"Yeah we should start settling into our house a little more." He smiles and walks to the door with his wife and daughter. We walk them out and wave.

"Have a nice day guys." I wave. After they leave I close the door and turn around to Valerio.

"I don't want you anywhere near his wife. Understand?" I pointed at him.

"Yes mama." He pulls me to him by the waist. "Don't worry baby I'm all yours." He kisses me.

"Yeah you better be." I smile.

~IM BAAAAAACCCCKKKK. I'm soooo sorry I am guilty cause my ass been reading books and working on my Chris brown book. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~❤️❤️❤️