Chapter 3

Olly up at the top

(Nariah's POV)

I woke up to something licking my face in Valerio's bed. When I wipe the spit from my eyes and open them I see this adorable pitbull sitting on top of me.

I gasp and reach to pick the puppy up. I walk into the kitchen. I see Valerio cooking while Alexander and Leilani are sitting at the table and Matt in his high chair.

"Um Rio why is there a cute little pitbull in our house?" I ask playing with his paws.

"Because it's a gift from me to you guys." He smiles looking at me over his shoulder.

"Mommy can I name him?" Alexander spoke. He doesn't really talk much just into his toy cars and things.

"Sure baby you and Leilani have to." I told them putting the puppy down on the floor.

"Mikey." Leilani suggested.

"No Austin."

"No I said Mikey."

"Well I said Austin dammit." Alexander yelled slamming his hand on the table.

"Hey hey!! What the hell? Watch your mouth Alexander." I pointed my finger at him.

"I don't know why you yelling at him and your ass be cursing in front of him all the damn time." I hear Valerio mumble.

"You shut up boy." I look at him.

"Sorrrrryyyy." He holds up his hands.

"Sorry mommy." Alexander puts his head down in shame. Matt starts to laugh.

"Mhmm I'm just gonna name him Olly." I roll my eyes going over to Rio. I wrap my arms around his waist kissing his neck.

"Girl you better stop it before you start something you can't finish." He chuckles.

"Oh baby you obviously don't know me," I reach down and grab the front of his pajama pants. "I can always finish what I started."

Valerio's hips jerk backward into me, trying to get away from my hold. I hold onto him a little tighter but not enough to hurt him. He moans.

"Hold up." He groans out. He runs over to the house phone and dials someone.

"Hey I need you to do me a big favor man."

I could hear someone respond to him. It was most likely Max.

"I need you to come get the kids for about a hour," He looks over at me. "Or two." I bite my lip at him laughing a little.

About 30 minutes later Max comes and gets the kids. As soon as they were out of the door Valerio was right on me. I turn to run but of course the ass caught me.

"Where you think you going?" He whispers in my ear.

"Obviously no where daddy." I look over my shoulder at him. That seemed to have struck something.

"Ok that's it." He pushes me to the back of the couch. "Bend over."

That's just what I did. I didn't dare to go against him because if I did there would be consequences. I feel him rip off my panties.

Warning ⚠️ sexual content ⚠️️

He unzips his zipper and steps out of his clothes. He slowly slides inside me.

"Fuck." He moaned out. He started pumping harder and harder.

"Oh my god!" I reach around and put my hand on his stomach so he can slow down. "Daddy slow down."

"Fuck no you was trying to grab on people's dick and shit in the kitchen, so you can't take it." He goes harder.

"Aahhhh baby please." I scream out. "OH MH GAAAHHIM GONNA CUUMM." I cum.

"Damn baby you feel good." He cums. I collapse on the couch but only to be pulled back into the position I was recently in.

"Oh baby you thought we was done?" He laughed. "Oh no where near. I been missing this pussy."

2 hours later

"Baby please I can't take it." I scream out. He just ignores me and keeps going.

"Shh yes you can baby." He whispers in my ear he holds me up against the wall.

"Oh my god I can't." I came hard on his dick. It's like he didn't notice or care. He just kept going. I start to cry from the feeling.

He circled his hips to hit the deepest part and continues to do it.

"Damn your gonna make me cum again baby and so hard." He bites my neck. I feel him cum inside of me. It seemed like it was non stop.

I slumped against him and he picks me up then carries me to the couch. He lays me down and goes down in between my legs.

"Rio no please." I whined pushing head away. But nooooo of course he doesn't listen he dives right in and doesn't come up. "Oh my sweet baJesus daddy that feels good." I start to move against his face.

I feel a feeling in my stomach and I couldn't stop it. I start squirting my juices everywhere. Literally.

"Mhmm." He moans. This ass tries to keep going like no. You ate the punani and beat it up so your good.

"How was that baby?" He ask smiling.

"Veeeeeerrrrryyyyyy goood." I laugh. We hear the doorbell ring and remembered that Max was bringing the kids back. I hop off the couch only to fall back down.

"Oh shit." I say while falling. I finally get my balance and put in my clothes.

Valerio went to answer the door and all of them walked into the living room smiling.

"Mommy!" They yelled.

"Hey mommy's babies. Did you guys have fun?" I hug them.

"Yes uncle Max took us to get ice cream. Mommy why are you and daddy sweaty?" Alexander scrunched up his face.

"Umm ca-"

"Cause we were working out baby." Rio smiles at her and back at me. I roll my eyes.

"Are you guys hungry?" They shook their heads no. "Ok then bedtime." They yawned and walked upstairs and I carried Matt behind them.

After I got them in beds and sleep I go back to Valerio and I's room and take a shower. When I got out Valerio was already laying in bed watching tv.

"So today was fun as hell." He smirks.

"Yeah it was." I leaned over and kissed his lips.

"I think we should do it again." I look at him like he is crazy.

"No you have got enough punani." He blows out a huge breath.

"I hate that fucking word."

"Oh well goodnight baby." I smile turning over going to sleep.

~Hey guys that was literally my first time writing a sex scene. But I hope you guys liked the chapter.~