Chapter 1: New House and Some New Friends

Emma O'rial is a fun teenage girl with a twin brother... Matthew! Emma and  Matt have a close relationship together and wouldn't leave each other's side. How I wish my siblings were like 😂😂. So, when the two were done with college they moved in together just Emma and Matthew.

"Ummm... Matt?" Emma asked holding a white chair at their dark brown door entering a blue room that connected to the other rooms. "Yeah Em?" Matt answered behind her she quickly spun around, almost dropping the chair, in shock. She came face to face with a blue-eyed-boy with messy blonde hair "Matt! Don't do that! You know that I get easily scared" Em said kinda sad but Matt looked at her and smiled "I know but anyway what's up?" Matt says getting past her and walking towards the Living room. "I wanted to know where the chairs go" she says following behind him then he points to a room across the living room "the dining room is over there. Here let me help you this will go a lot quicker if I help" Matt says taking the chair from her "yeah no joke" Em says going back outside to grab another chair.

~Time Skip~

Once everything was in order and the house was about finished the went into the kitchen and looked in the cabinets "Shoot! I forgot food!" Em says face palming and gabbing her bag "MATT IM GOING TO STOP & SHOP" Em yells walking out the door and heading to her car.

She put in her headphones and listened to the newest episode of VenturianTale in Stop and Shop wheeling the cart around down the food aisles. She grabbed a can of corn and smiled "I always loved corn I don't know why" Emma says grabbing another can then she feels a tap on her shoulder. She spins around and takes a step back scared half to death "oh... sorry, did I scare you?" A boy with blonde-ish brown-ish hair says with a sympathetic smile "umm... a little. Heh, it's just I'm scared easily that's it" Emma answered pausing the video and taking her earbuds out "oh well really sorry that I scared you" the boy says "no it's ok" Emma answers a little awkwardly. The boy looks at her phone and smiles a little "are you watching VenturianTale?" He asks and Emma blushed a little pulling her phone to her chest "ummm.... yeah, you know them?" Emma says and he laughs "well yeah.... actually" he answers with a smile. Em looks at him a little funny and he laughs again."My name is Jordan" Jordan says holding out his hand "Emma. Emma O'rial" wink wink to those Harry Potter fans 😉😉Emma says taking his hand and shaking it "so... Emma O'rial I see you are looking at the... corn" he says as if he was interviewing her and she laughs "you know you can just call me Em or Emma it doesn't matter" she says through a couple of giggles "okay" Jordan says nodding "oh and I wanted to know where the candy is... my brother and my sisters are the rest of our Halloween candy" he says and Em laughs "it's a couple aisles from here.... here, why don't I just show you since I gunna need some candy for me and my brother anyway" Emma says putting her phone in the cart where she can see it. "I see your watching a different episode that I haven't seen before" he says curious "well it came outa couple minutes ago so I don't think you saw it yet. Do you wanna here it?" Emma says pulling a little handle that connected from her phone to her headphones "are you sure you wanna play a YouTube video in a store?" Jordan asks looking around and Emma nods playing it.

Once the video ended Emma and Jordan were outside and watching what was left of the video from the store on a bench outside and going back to parts they missed or they wanted to see it again. Emma glanced at a clock on the top on her phone and saw it was 8:54 p.m "oh gosh it's almost nine" Em says pausing the video and gathering her things "wait Em" Jordan says grabbing a hold of her arm "can I text you?" He asks her and she stops "ummm... sure!" Emma says putting her number on his phone "there!" She says happily "thanks, so can I text you tomorrow?" Jordan asks "yeah, tomorrow's good" Emma nods and makes her way back home.

"Matt! I'm home" Emma says with several bags in her hands and Matt quickly comes downstairs with a worried face "oh Em thank good your ok!" Matt says hugging her "I thought you got kidnapped or something" he says and she smiles placing her head on his shoulder "welp I just made a friend that's it now can you help me with these bags" Em says giving him a couple bags and leads him to the kitchen placing bags on a little table in the middle of the kitchen then I hear the door bell "I got it!" Emma says rushing towards the door "I think she probably bought some clothes or something on EBay or something" Matt thinks putting the food away. Emma rushes to the door and opens it seeing her boyfriend Kyle at the door "Kyle!" She says giving him a quick kiss "hey Babe" he says smiling. Em closes the door and steps out side "what are you doing here?" Emma asks smiling so big "I just wanted to talk" Kyle says "here can we meet up Monday?" Em says "it's kinda busy this week with moving and stuff"
"Sure, yeah babe whatever you want but meet me at the cute Café downtown at 10:00 Monday k?" Kyle says "Yeah! I got it. I'll go tell-"
"Oh babe don't.."
"Why not?"
"Because... it's kinda secret"
"Oh... ok...." Emma says a bit sad and Kyle kisses her cheek and leaves. "I wonder what's that about" Emma thinks and goes back inside. "Who was at the door?" Matt says curiously "oh it was Kyle actually" Emma says smiling "oh.... you know I don't like him...." Matt says looking at her "heh, Matt me and him have been together for four years and you've dealt with him so far" Emma says "yeah but do you know how many girls he's dated.... I'd guess about 20 girls" Matt protest "I just worry that he's gonna break your heart" Matt says looking at her "Matt... I know you worry about me but I'm fine and plus if he ever breaks my heart you would have permission to beat him" Emma says "hey I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed ok?" Em asks and Matt nods "goodnight"
"Night Night" Em says and runs up the stairs disappearing into a hall way. "Today was a crazy day"

And that's a brand new chapter! Sorry if you don't like me intruding in the text but I promise it won't happen often but today my goal is to finish it so I'm gonna go on a rampage of chapters so yeah there will be more! Anyway I'll see all you later! Bai Bai 😘