Fiance?

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. but anyways hope you like and please comment and vote!!! and even become a fan!! (:

Chapter 7  Fiancé?

            “Um I’m Victoria.” I said trying not to get on her bad side. She seems like the girl you don’t want to piss off.

            “Oh well Victoria. I’m Caden’s fiancé. So I suggest you get away from him and put on a damn shirt!” Fiancé said snobbly.

            I glanced over at Caden who was still hovering over me; looking at his fiancé as if she was a ghost.

            “You’re his fiancé?” I tried so hard to keep calm. My face and neck started to sweat so I knew my face was red with anger.

            “Yes, I have been for 8 months.” She said.

            “I’m so sorry he never mentioned anything. I’m not some home wrecker.” I said shoving Caden off of me and grabbed my shirt from the floor.

            When Caden hit the floor he came out of his trance of a deer in headlights. “Victoria wait I can explain!” he tried to grab my arm.

            “You have a fu€king fiancé of 8 months whose gorgeous and you want to try and explain things to me? You need to find a way to keep her! So don’t call me or anything and if you see me out and about don’t even look at me. You need to find away to keep her.” I walked over to him and slapped the living he1l out of him.

            I shot an apologetic glance at the fiancé and she moved when I went towards the door. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and out the door. I had taken my heels off somewhere and I was not worried about them. As soon as the night summer air hit my face I headed straight home. A 15 minute drive was now a 30 minute run.

            I didn’t realize I was crying until my breathing started getting heavier than usual.

            This is why I don’t go on dates. A text saying let’s meet up some where. Dates lead to love. Love equals pain and I started to fall for Caden before I even realized it. It’s like Braxton all over again except he wasn’t engaged. No he was freaking married at 20 years old, and never told me. I loved him more than anything. He knew about my racing and cheered me on every step and race I had.

            Braxton was there for me the whole time my mom was sick and was by my side when she died. I was 17 when I first found out he was married. How?

            Well when you are trying to plan a surprise 21st birthday party and are going through his contacts to call family and friends after 2 years of dating you sort of stumble upon names and numbers then a ‘who the fu€k is this?’

            Yeah, I never suspected that. Then I never dated again. I turned into a sex buddy only type of girl. Then the first time I maybe like someone he has a freaking fiancé. Didn’t I tell myself earlier tonight not to get attached, that it was going to be a one night stand and that was it? I’m pretty sure I did, but still who doesn’t tell people they are engaged or even married?

            I finally reached my house and slowed to walk up the stairs. I opened and closed my door quietly and ran upstairs. I went to my room and seen my phone sitting exactly where I left it on my nightstand.

            I had missed calls and texts from Caden. No way was I ever going to talk to him again.

            I laid in my bed and for the first time in 11 months I cried myself to sleep over a guy.