Dear Diary...

Dear Diary...

Can I still say that on a blog? Oh well, whatever, it is my blog, isn't it? I can do whatever the hell I want with it! I mean honestly, I'm so tired of people micromanaging everything I do! I'm practically an adult, aren't I? Regardless, I guess I should at least give a little bit of a background. The names Charlee, Charlee Shane, 17 year old senior, petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, average girl. I work at a grocery store and live with my mom and dad. My mom's a recovering alcoholic, and getting better every day, and my father is a non-recoving workaholic lawyer. Always out doing some sort of work, and when he is home, he's bitching at me about this, that or the other. I'm the youngest of four, and was always fighting to stay out of the shadows of my successful older siblings, ding ding ding! We have a winner! I a succeeded in doing that, and becoming a big, fat, nothing! Yay. Except my people skills. I'm not sure how, but they turned out to be incredible. I make friends everywhere I go, but none of them out-weigh my true friends. They're the most beautiful, incredible group of ladies you can imagine. We're the most popular kids in the senior class, which is weird to say, but impossible to ignore. A party isn't a party unless my crew is there, a fashion statement isn't bold enough, or cute enough unless we agree, and if you're a cheerleader... You're a dumb bitch. Who knows how we came out on top as the underdogs, but who cares either? We keep the hierarchy peaceful, we play nice, and try to make people happy. 

Anyway, I'm not here to brag about my popularity, or what my school is like. I'm here to divuldge the secrets, to give you guys the in's, and out's of what is going on, and how I became who I am today. I'm here to tell all about Tucker. Tucker Katie was the bad boy wearing all black, sitting across the street from school smoking a cigarette alone. He transfered to my school senior year, and all the girls went mooshy for him as he sauntered by in the hallway, he was quiet and mysterous to them, but not to me.

It all started new years when I was twelve years old. Back then, we kids always hung out in the food court at the mall. Why we did that, I have absolutely no clue, because that place is more boring than imaginable. My friend said he had to go meet up with his best friend, and wanted me to meet him, I was standing by a big fake plant with him, when I head a deep voice come up behind me, "h-h-h-hey, man." I turned around and unintentionally let out, "Oh my...". He was more beautiful than any celebrity I had ever seen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this first part, I'm completely new to this, so I'm not all too sure. Let me know! I'll probably write the next chapter when I get home today. Haha, I'm just so excited to get started! Let me know!

xoxo,

Kim