Chapter 8

A/N I’ve changed Olivia’s Birthday to May 2nd instead of February because it’s too close to Harry’s :) And it’s just a shorty because I have some oneshot requests needing attention! Sorry x

The clock began to tick ever closer to 9pm, when the party officially started and I could already hear people arriving. Eager much?! Pulling on the purple and black lingerie set (http://www.polyvore.com/birthday_present/set?id=41925075 ) I admired how good it looked under my crop top. *A/N: The outfit, in case you forgot, http://www.polyvore.com/olivias_17th/set?id=41923971 . I had to admit Zayn and Charleen had done really well with my hair & makeup and I was officially ready to go! I carefully descended down the stairs chuckling as I remembered how I’d been awkwardly laid on the same place only an hour or so before, after my shower. I got half way down the stairs when I was met with to firm hands around my waist. “Hey beautiful”. I turned carefully in my wedges to see Harry looking bloody fit and dark jeans and a white dress shirt. I smiled warmly at him knowing I’d made the write decision to hold of anything with him over the past month or so. I was ready now. “Well hello” I brought him into a hug placing a small kiss on his cheek. “Now you may have noticed but I’m yet to give you your birthday present birthday girl….” He trailed of as we ended our hug and continued down the stairs. “Well I wouldn’t like to say….. but yeah, I kinda had!” “Ha. Well I have a present for you… but I sort of depends on your answer to my next question as to which one I give you.” “I’m intrigued- go on.” “Well- Olivia Lucy Jane Hamilton. Now you’re officially 17 and I’ve waited 3 longggg weeks to ask you this. Baby. Will you be my girlfriend?” “——- I er, of course! Oh my g-“ I was cut off by Harry’s lips against mine. We stood there happily for a few minutes as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out an envelope and a square box. “Open the envelope first. It’s what I would’ve given you if you’d had said no…. not that I thought you’d be able to resist me” he mumbled into my neck. I giggled and slipped my thumb below the seal of the grey envelope pulling out a card. FRIEND, It said on the front with a pink flower. I opened the card, Olivia, hope you’re birthday is amazing just the way you are. Please don’t runaway baby to somewhere in Broklyn before you open what’s inside here. I’d go to the otherside of the world if you did and drink away my Liquor store blues. You can count on me Liv. Love Harry. X As I read over the paragraph again It finally clicked. Pulling out the second envelope I felt my fingers bruch against 2 shiny white pieces of card. 2 Bruno Mars tickets. FRONT ROW. “OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THNAK YOU!” I’m like the biggest BM fan in the world btw. “But they were all sold out? How did you-“ Harry’s POV I cut her off again with a kiss. “I think you’re forgetting who I am doll” She let out another squeal. “C’mon you don’t wanna be late for your own party do you?!” “Haha nooooooo.” We left the hall way and approached the living where the majority of the party was going on. “HAPPY BIRRTHHDAYYYY!” the drunken room called at me. I gave my thanks and went over to the music system turning it down slightly. “speech. Speech speech.” Niall encouraged. “Eh. Thank you all for being here and the presents look amazing! Enjoy yourselves!” I took over from Livi as she went and perched on an arm chair with Tayler. “The boys and I just wanted to say, we’ve only known you for what 6 weeks…. But you’re already like a sister to all of us; and er well obviously more than that for me!” The room erupted in laughter, “We love you loads liv. So happy birthday from all of us!” With that Louis and Zayn came in with a huge yellow box with a big ribbon round it. “OH my… ok… shall I open it?!” everyone cheered as she began to undo the ribbon. Liv’s POV I peeled back the last piece of tape and let the sides of the box fall down to reveal a huge canvas. I gasped taking it all in. It must’ve been at least 2metres long with the first 30 cm or so filled with pictures of everyone at the studio’s with myself. A few pictures of me with Robbie and the dancers and then some mug shots of the boys. It really was lovely. “We left it unfinished so you can fill it with tour memories etc…” Niall added giving me a hug. “Aw but I thought what goes on tour stays on tour!” I replied with a wink. “Haha yeah. But seeing as it’s unfinished we got you these as well”. Liam thrust a pile of gift cards in me hand. There were 3 £50 topshop vouchers, a cookery one from Liam, £40 in River island and an £80 Kurt Geiger one! I really had been spoilt. “You boys are amazing! You’ve spent so much.” I let a happy tear fall from my cheek. “Hey hey hey- you’re worth it bub!” all 5 boys pulled me into a group hug before I was composed and we could continue to enjoy the evening.