Chapter 6

Olivia’s POV

So I am officially 17! Charleen and I had switched off our phones and logged out of Facebook, cos today we were having a girls day in before getting ready for the Party tonight. Being the gents that they are, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn & Harry are they let us through the party round at there’s now they weren’t living in an aquarium! I’d kindly accepted as I’m still yet to get someone to fix the dripping tap cos they all charge gazillions thinking they can rip off 2 young girls.

I’ve been looking forward to tonight for ages. I’d managed to learn the routines for the tour and promos and despite the odd broken nail or sprained finger where the lads were too busy looking at Robbie’s ass (the male dancers are so so so gay- I love having 5 gay best friends as well as 5 very nearly gay best friends who happen to be in a boy band ;) ) to notice Myself and Charleen flying through the air and catch us in time- we were all in one piece!

I’d also managed to work out how to use the oven- with the help of Liam.

-Flashback to 2 weeks ago-

“Ohhh so the door has to close when you put food inside?!”

“Oh my god. YES!” Liam sighed. “Okay. For the tenth time. You find out what temperature you have to cook at, but if you don’t know- go for 180. You turn the dial we painted with pink nail varnish to the temperature. Wait for the red light to go off then put in the food. How ever long later, viola! It’s cooked!”

“Right I think I’ve got it! Blue dial to-“

“PINK!”

“oh yeah pink to the temperature, red light goes off, put in food- done!”

“YEASSSSSS FINALLY. BY GEORGE I THINK SHE’S GOT IT!” Liam shouted doing a victory lap round the island.

-Present time-

I chuckled remembering how patient Liam had been over that day even to the point where he refused to sleep till I cooked something that wasn’t burnt. He kept telling me how I couldn’t live on celery and chips all year- although I still beg to differ.

I’d chosen an outfit for tonight weeks ago- some black leather short shorts, a cream crotchet crop top, some black wedges with Gold sequin skulls and a chunky bangle. (outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/olivias_17th/set?id=41923971 )

All I needed to do was decide on my makeup and how I’d have my hair.

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Livy!!!!! Happy birthday to youuu!!!” Charl came in holding a piece of paper with a biro sketch of a birthday cake and a large silver box tied with a pink bow on top.

I pretended to blow out the candles and gave her an appreciative squeeze as I began to open the box. First I pulled out a small blue paper bag to which I opened to find an nail varnish, not just any nail varnish- my nail varnish! “You didn’t?” “I did!” Charl replied with a squeak. I practically jumped on her smothering her in hugs and kisses- ages ago we’d gone to a tour round Mac, the makeup companies premises and we’d got to mix our own nail colours on a computer. I’d gone for a deep blue- almost black but added silver and green glitter. It was A.M.AZING. I would’ve got one mad up but they were charging like £70 for it and as of then I hadn’t been paid.

“You are the best! Oh my god Charl you must’ve spent loooaaddsss!”

“You’re worth it bub- now open the rest!”

I began to open a carefully wrapped tissue paper packet. Inside lay four items, a purple and black lace panty & bra set and a baby doll sheer nighty with matching French knickers. They were absolutely beautiful.