Bad Dream or Reality

ALEX'S P.O.V
        Stuck
        Frozen
        Trapped
        What's your next move Alex?
        "What's wrong," Roman says as he pushes a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I take a deep breath.
        "Please," I say quietly, breathing heavy. I just realized that I had made a mistake- I had showed him that I was frightened. "Please," I start again a bit louder this time. "Can you," He starts to pull up my crop top. I freeze again. I feel my throat getting scratchy, my eyes feel that familiar wetness to them. I try to say something, but I can't. My body wont let me. I can't even blink. I hear Roman start to mutter something under his breath and then I hear something flicker. I see a knife through the corner of my eye. I feel him push my body forward and cut through my top. It falls off and I feel him tugging at my bra strap. I can't let this happen. I wont let this happen. I feel this urge of energy flow throughout my body. I feel my blood pump. I feel the adrenalin rush to my brain. I reach back and elbow him hard in his jaw. I feel his blood flow down my arm. That wasn't enough. I grab the seat adjuster under the driver's seat and push it all the way back, head-budding him in the face.
        "You stupid bitch." He yells holding his face. He grabs me by my throat and starts to choke. I elbow him again but miss he punches me in the eye. I feel a throbbing pain. He grabs my hand and tries to pin it behind my back, but I bite his hand and he lets go. I open the front door and start to sprint out but he grabs my hand, causing me to fall down. He then puts me in a headlock. I'm out of options. I start gasping for air. Can no one see this? Where in the middle of a full apartment parking lot for God sake!  I can't let him do this to me. Not him- not Roman. I reach out for the door handle. He grabs my hand, but I bite his. Hard. He lets out a shriek. I finally grab the handle and pull the open car door towards me and bang it against Roman. I repeatedly bang until he lets go and goes limp. I untangle his arms from around my body and start running. To where I don't know. But I will find out.

NIALL'S P.O.V
        You have balls Niall. You have balls! You did it- you asked Alex on a date. I was doing a silent cheer to myself when Zayn burst in.
        "Mate, there's a party tonight at Ceylan's friends house-"
        "You mean that girl Alex was with?"
        "Who's Alex?" Zayn asked with his eyebrow raised.
        "The girl that you meet at the end of the meet and greet," He still had a confused expression on his face. "You know the one with the really curly hair." His expression faded.
        "Oh, you mean the one with the nice bum?" I must have turned red because Zayn started to grin. "Yeah, it was one nice ass- even Louis said so- I think she's going to be there so you should really come."
        "Be where?" I question.
        "The party!" Zayn yells.
        "Oh, right. Ok I'll be there." Zayn smiled and the walked out of my room. I have a feeling that something bad happened today. I don't know why, but I have a horrible feeling in my gut. I lean back on my headboard and close my eyes. I slowly fade into a deep sleep. I had a dream- I was standing alone in a white room- box-like, and there were two doors at each end. The doors slowly drifted open and a bright light shown from each. I wiped my eyes because the intensity of the light was too much for them to bear. When I put my hands away from my face I looked to the door positioned at the right side of the room and saw Simon. I waved to him and he smirked at me. He stood there like that for awhile until he reached in his pocket and pulled out a key-chain. He started swaying it around when I noticed a figure hanging from the bottom. I squinted my eyes to get a better look at it and I noticed that it was a figure of Alex. I glanced back up at Simon when he grabbed the figurine and started laughing at it. I was about to say something but Simon put his index finger on his lip to shush me. I silenced myself. He grabbed the Alex figurine and threw it behind him. The door shut and the door on the left open. It was Alex and she was dressed in angel attire. Her brown eyes glimmered in the light and she I notice she looked frightened. She started screaming and tears dripped from her eyes. She put her hands to her face and started to sob. I tried running towards her but I couldn't move. Something was holding me down. I looked down and a leg cuff was wrapped around my feet. The ball that was holding the chain together had the word MANAGEMENT stamped on it. I glanced back up at Alex who was pulling at her hair. Some dark aura was around her. I glared back down at the chain trying to break it of. It wouldn't break. I hear a scream- not any scream- Alex's scream. I peer up at her and she starts to bleed. I try to find where it's coming from, but it was uncertain. She started to do the same. After seconds of searching she begins to panic and starts to holler out in pain. I yell for her, but she can't hear me. I feel tears rushing from my eyes, she looks up at me. She glares at me- it was the dirtiest look I have ever received- but even though she had hatred in her eyes I still saw that sweet, innocent girl that I had met, she disappears.
        "NIALL!" I wake up to Harry shaking me in his arms. I look around to see all of the boys and Lou surrounding my bed. I hear Lux crying in the back and Lou leaves to comfort her. She's such a great mom.
        "What's wrong mate?" Liam says with concern in his eyes.
        "What is it?" I say. They exchange confused looks
        "You tell us," Louis says.
        "I don't know I was having a bad dream-"
        "A bad dream? More like a nightmare. You were screaming 'I'm sorry' over and over" Harry informs. I stare at them.
        "I thought- never mind... it was just a really bad dream. That's all." I glance at the clock. 8: 57. "Don't we have party to go to?" Louis let's out a sigh.
        "Yeah." They all get up and walk away besides Harry.
        "I don't know if they heard it, but I did. You were screaming for Alex. I don't know what happened to her in your dream. but she's fine." he gives me a pat on the back and walks out. Is she?