The Start of Something Special

LANI'S P.O.V
        We were on our way to what would be the time of our lives. I haven't seen Alex this happy in awhile. I love to see her smile. With all she has been through it was a rare moment that I would need to cherish.
        "Turn up the radio!" I yell as I put my hands in the air to dance to the unknown song. Although I don't think it was possible- the speakers couldn't go up any louder. The sound of the tune grew- my hypothesis was incorrect- I guess her old car still had some life in it. I hear the car's breaks squeak and the car comes to a holt.
        "We're here!" Ceylan sings as she hops out of the raggedy car. Alex quickly follows her as they run up to the arena. Aww, my girls- happy at last. I swiftly catch up to them as they wait behind the crowd of screaming girls to get in.
        "What time is it?" Alex yells over the roaring crowd of die hard fans. I look down at my phone.
        "6:57!" I yell, hopefully she heard me. She nods in understandment. Plop! What was that? I look down to see that my phone had been knocked out of my hand. I bend to pick it up when I hear an increase in the volume of the screaming. I quickly peer up to see my five favorite idiots step out of a jet black limousine. I turned to Alex who looked at me with a mile long smile. I turned over to Ceylan who mouthed something to me, but I didn't understand. Within seconds she disappeared into the crowd of hollering fans. Where was she going? I looked at Alex who shrugged and went back into admiration of her largest idols. I search the crowd to find my missing bestie. The concert was about to start. Where could she be? After what seemed like hours of searching I found her talking to some aged dude dressed in black. She was saying something and looking over at us. The man nodded and agreement and placed a peck on Ceylan's cheek. She surfed through the crowd and within minutes she was back at my side.
        "Who was that?" I ask curiously. Ceylan was in to older men, but that guy was atleast 15 years older than her.
        "That was my dad's best friend. He just got a job for security for when the boys go on tour and he says he can score us a meet with One Direction!" She says with the hugest smile on her face.
        "OMG! Are you serie? Like for real?" She nods her head in excitement. I feel myself blushing. "Did you hear that Alex?" I asked waking her up from her daze.
        "What?" She hadn't heard a word that I had said.
        "We get to met Mr. Sexys themselves!" As impossible as it was her smile grew even larger, but then it quickly vanished and formed into a frown.
        "What's wrong girly?" I Ceylan asked.
        "What's wrong? I look awful. If I would have known I would of wore something better and did my hair and-" I cut her off.
        "You look great. Any one of them would be lucky to meet you." She rolls her eyes.
        "As if. Jeez I look a mess." Damn, once again her self-esteem ruins the whole night, but I kinda can't blame her. Don't get me wrong-Alex is gorgeous- and I'm not just saying this because we're friends. But all the crap that is spewed out to her everyday really gets to her. Why does she let them win? My though process is interrupted by an announcement from the band management.
        "We're going to open the doors now and start the seating process. Please, no pushing, shoving, hitting, or any other negative bodily interactions. Everyone is going to get in the arena. Snack purchases can be made at this time. And most importantly enjoy." The security guards moved and the doors were opened. Fans quieted down and poured into the stadium- obviously ignoring the rules because I was pushed into the arena and almost ran over.
        "I'm going to get the snacks," Ceylan said as she departed from us.
        "Our seat are this way." Alex says as she pulls me through a crowd of girls in front of us.
        I place my tote into my seat and stood waiting for my babies to walk out on the stage. We were finally here. Ready to live every girls dream. To be in their presence.

LIAM'S P.O.V
        "You alright mate?" I ask Niall as I give him a pat on the back. He must have been in a daze because when I did that it shook him. I was answered in a nod which I was okay with, considering what he had to do tonight. Simon didn't want to waste any time with the fake girlfriend thing so he had offered to hire Niall his girlfriend today, but Niall said he wanted to choose her himself, so he has until tonight to persuade some chick to be his fake princess for half a year. "It's going to alright mate." I say handing him his custom microphone. He give me a smile before running out on stage. I hear an increase in the fans' volume. He'll  be okay. Any girl would die to be Niall's artificial girlfriend.

ALEX'S P.O.V.
        I feel butterflies in my stomach. My heart is literally doing backflips. My mind is going wild. I noticed that they couldn't see me from where I was standing, but I remembered that I would get to meet them after the concert.
        The concert went by faster than I expected. Or at least it felt faster, I was having so much fun that it was criminal. By the time they sang their last song (Diana :) ) it was already 10:30 and all my Coke was gone. After they did their bows and left stage everyone ran for the back door because they were doing signings.
        "We will have to wait till after the signings to meet them." Ceylan informed us.
        "Well I'm going to get my album signed anyway. I mean it is going to take them awhile to sign everyones' stuff." They nod and say they were going to hang out backstage. I sprint for the sign line and actually end up in a decent spot only a 15 minute wait!

NIALL'S P.O.V
        "What's up." I say to a cute brunette who was first in line. Her pale face grew rosy.
        "Not much; you?" She asked in a shy, sweet voice.
        "I am alright." I say giving her a smile. She giggles and moves down the line. More fans come up and greet me with small talk. After about 15 minutes Harry taps on my shoulder and points to a girl with really curly, black hair.
        "Niall, she's perfect." Harry whispers. He was right. She was stunning, but there was something about her- I think it was in the expression in her eyes- that told me that I couldn't use her like that.
        "I don't know Harry, she looks too innocent." I say trying to sound convincing. Harry gave me a perverted smile.
        "Maybe you could change that." I punch him in the shoulder causing some girls to fangirl. I laughed at them and signed their merchandise and took pictures. Then the my "soon to be curly headed mistress" came up.
        "Hello." I  said offering her a smile. She looked down blushing and said hi back. Harry started to tease.
        "Shy one are ya? Don't worry when you spend time with Niall that will change." She started to giggle. I felt my face turn red. She had the cutest laugh.
        "Umm... will you sign this please."
        "Sure love." Liam says taking the poster out of her gentle hands. Oh! so he decided to join in on the teasing.
        "I think she was referring to me Liam." I say snatching the paper out of his grip. He sticks his tongue out to my reply. I laugh and turn back to the girl. "What's your name Princess?" I ask the timid beauty. She smiles her beautiful smile.
        "Alex." She was grinning while playing with a loose piece of her long hair.
        "Alex." I repeat. "That's a lovely name." Liam starts making kissy sounds. I notice Alex's face turn red. "Liam stop! You're making her feel uncomfortable." Liam stops but starts to laugh. "Sorry love." I sign her poster. "Here you go."
        "Thanks." She says in her soft, sweet voice. She moves down the line.
        "Dude!" Harry yells.
        "What?" I ask irrated at him.
        "You forgot to get her number!" I had forgot. Damn! But then I remembered that she was too innocent.
        "I can't do that to her."
        "Why not?" Harry groaned. "She fits the requirements."
        "No!" I say a little louder than expected because some of our fans look up at us confused. "Uh... sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." I say signing their albums. They smile.
        "It's okay. I mean how many people get to see Niall Horan mad." I smiled.
        "You'd be surprised." Harry said low enough for only me to hear. I give him an eye roll. Two hours of laughter and small talk pass before the last fans left the arena and the line was gone.
        "Well lads we can get some sleep." Louis said giving Zayn a pat on the back.
        "Hold on." Amelia, one of our tour managers, said. "You still have to meet those fans. Remember the one's that you promised Greg you would."
        "Oh yeah" Louis says just now remembering.
        "Bring them in." Zayn yells.
        I noticed the curly haired babe walking with two other ladies. "Hey Alex" I run to give her a hug. She seems surprised at first but then quickly returns it.
        "Hi Niall." She says softly. I love the emphasize she puts on the Ni in my name; it so cute.
ALEX'S P.O.V
       He remembered my name! Out of the thousands of girls he had met that day, he had still remembered my name. I was star-struck, I really didn't know what to say. What was I suppose to say? I guess Ceylan notice because started up a conversation about Vines and the boys start recalling their favorites. I notice Niall gazing at me, but when I glanced at him we both looked away.
        "So Alex right? Are you single?" Louis asked. I shyly nodded.
        "So is Niall." Zayn chimed in.
        "Zayn!" Niall snapped at him. His face grew red and I could feel mine do the same when I looked at his. Harry whispered something in Niall's ear, but Niall shock his head and rolled his eyes. it must have been something dirty because Harry gave Niall his famous cheeky smile after. I looked to see Ceylan and Liam flirting, I tapped Lani's shoulder and pointed at them. She smiled.
        "They would look great together," she whispered into my ear. I nod in agreement.
        "It's time to go boys." I hear a voice say from behind, probably management. I hear Liam and surprisingly Niall let out a groan. I turn around to leave when I feel a tap on my shoulder.
        "Can I have your number?" Niall ask shyly. He looked so cute it was ridiculously irresistible. I nod and type my number into his phone. I frown when I see a bunch of girl's names in his contacts, I guess he noticed.
        "Don't worry Princess, they're just friends." I smile at this and hug him goodbye before pulling Ceylan away from Liam. It was already 2 in the morning! They could flirt more later.
        "Ooo, Ceylan's got some game." Lani teases. I laugh.
        "You too." Ceylan looks at me. I make a confuse expression. "I saw the way he looked at you." she adds.
        "You mean Niall?" She nodded. " No he would never like me- I'm not good enough." She rolls her brown eyes.
        "Don't say that babe." She says. Was it true? Did he like me? No, no, only a fool would think.
NIALL'S P.O.V
        "You like her." Harry was back at it.
        "Okay-so what." I yell irritated.
        "So ask her." I give him an are you serious look.
        "You mean to be my fake girlfriend?" He nods.
        "Yea you were already calling her "princess" and stuff." I hadn't even realized I had called her that.
        "No way! She's more than that- I mean just being around her makes me feel different... I have a better idea." Harry cocks his eye brow in curiosity.
        "Like what?" Louis ask chiming in.
        "She's going to be my real girlfriend- or at least I hope so."
        "So I'll tell Simon you found one." Louis said walking off. I grabbed the collar of his shirt.
        "No! I'm not sure how Simon would feel if I got a real girlfriend. And I really like Alex. So to make sure she doesn't get hurt and Simon doesn't' forbid it no one will tell Simon that she is real. Okay?" They nod. "and no one will tell Alex that Simon thinks she is getting payed to do it."
        "Okay." The say in unison. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't want Alex hurt, she meant too much to me to wound her like that. I wanted her to be happy- to be happy with me.