A School Fight

You walked to lunch with Shadow while walking Amy ran up and jumped on you.
"(Y/N)!!!!!" Cream and Cosmo ran behind Amy. 

"Cosmo! Cream! Hello!!!" you waved. Cream spoke shyly "Are you sitting with us at lunch (Y/N )?" You chuckled. "Yes im not going to bail you guys!" Shadow scoffed but then looked away with sadness in his eyes. You glaced at Shadow and spoke to Amy and your friends. "why dont you guys go get lunch and find a table. The girls nodded in agreement and ran off.

You walked over to Shadow. "Hey whats wrong?" Shadow looked at you with a sad look. "N-nothing its nothing." You nudge his shoulder "Come on you can tell me." Shadow sighed. "You remind me of a good friend of mine. A friend i lost a long time a ago."  You spoken in a sad tone. "Really who." You started walking with Shadow behind you. "Her name was..."

 Just before he was about to finish the sentence Scourge run up and body slammed Shadow. Shadow screamed. "SCOURGE WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" Scourge laughed. "Your so naive! Remember in theater class you tried to fight me." Shadow had fired in his eye and spoke in anger "I remember but not right this moment!!" Scourge scoffed. "Funny is it because your with her!" Scourge looked at you. 

Shadow pushed Scourge off. "LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!!!!" You hold Scourge back but he was to strong for you and pushed you back you fell and black out for a bit. Shadow shouted. "(Y/N)!!" then Shadow had a flashback of a blonde girl on the ground dead. 

Shadow snapped back to reality. "OH SHIT (Y/N)!!!" Scourge ran to you. Shadow turn into his SUPER SAYIN FORM he spoke in a deep dark voice "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Scourge looked at Shadow. "Chill man i didnt mean her harm she was just trying to stop me!" Shadow ignored him. Scourge got up. "Im sorry ok just stop your a monster!!" Shadow aura became dark "IM NOT A MONSTER AND ITS TO LATE FOR SORRY!" Scourge sighed. "Fine if its a fight you want its a fight you get. Scourge jumped and punched Shadow, but Shadow just stand there with no effected.

Sonic and Tails walked by with chilly dogs in there hands until they saw super edge lord super sayin Shadow and Scourge fighting. "OMG tails Scourge needs our help." Sonic shouted. "Why he doesnt seem to b- HOLY MOTHER OF THE CHINESE WHEEL SONIC LETS GO!!!!! Then Sonic and Tails ran to Scourges aid. Scourge was all beat up with cuts and bruises he couldnt fight anymore. Shadow spoke "ANY LAST WORD IT'S A SHAME IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY." 

 "Heh you thought." Sonic said and hit him with a homie attack. Tails ran to find the principal and a nurse for Scourge and you. Amy, Cream, and Cosmo got tired of waiting and ran to find you only to see you passed out. "WAAAAH!!!!! (Y/N)!!!" Amy cried. Cosmo checked to see if you were still alive. She sighed in relieve. "(Y/N) is still alive." Cream ran to the battle field. Cream yelled. "STOP WHAT IS WRONG WITH  YOU GUYS! (Y/N) IS OK BUT THEIRS NO NEED TO FIGHT!" Shadow turned to normal. Cream looked at Shadow "Shadow whats wrong with you! You never hurt anyone like that before what happened." 

Shadow looked down in shame. "Cream i'm sorry i just saw...her and i snapped." Cream ran and hugged shadow "I know but you know she is gone right?" Shadow teared up. "I know....i...know" Shadow hugged Cream for a solid minute until the Nurse and Principal came and took Shadow to ISP (in school suspension) for 3 day.

Cosmo and Amy looked at Cream. Tails walked over to the girls along with Sonic. "You girls ok?" Tails asked. Cosmo, Amy, and Cream nodded. Sonic spoked to Amy. "Hey Ames are you ok?" He dried Amys tears. Amy blushes. "H-huh oh yea im fine."  Cosmo and Cream hugged Amy. "Its ok (Y/N) is ok shes in the nurses office recovering." Sonic tilted his head. "What the hell happened what caused all this."

"Maria." A mysterious female voice spoke.

--------------------------

Im so sorry for not updating in a while its because of schools and test and ITS CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MY MINIS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  /(=^x^)\ <3