The Romeo and Juilet Play Audition

Hey Guys Bunny here I'm so so sorry for not updating I'm a while because of School and testing again I'm sorry
-Bunny ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You raise your hand. "Mr. Vector what play are we going to play this year?" Vector laugh. "Romeo and Juliet!" Shadow scoffed. "That cheesy love story please there's no way I'm participating in that!" Vector continues laughing. "Well then in order for you to get out of this class and high school is to play a part in the play." Shadow put his earbuds in and spoke in an ignorant tone. "Alright fine!"

"So teach who is getting what part?" Scourge walking in the classroom. You tilt your head and look at Scourge with a poker face " How long have you been standing there?" Scourge chuckles. "Long enough to see your gorgeous face and heard fuck face not participating in the play." Vector yelled. " SCOURGE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!"
"What I said 'Duck' " he laughed. Shadow got up and walked over to Scourge and pin him the wall and whispers. "If you want to have a dick I suggest you stop messing me or leave me the hell alone." Scourge laughed "If it's a fight you want I'll give you one!" Before anything happened You went in between Shadow and Scourge. "(Y/N)! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Shadow screamed. "Sorry I just don't want anyone hurt you guys are my friends." You look down. Shadow scoffed. "We are not friends but whatever." He lets go of Scourge. "Thanks babe and I won't hurt anyone just for you." Scourge winked. Shadow glared.

Vector screamed in excitement. "I THINK I FOUND MY JUILET!!!" Everyone tilt there head. "ITS (Y/N)!!" The room fell silent. " Mr.Vector after all that you found your Juliet!!" You yelled. Shadow pulled you to the side "(Y/N) after this I need to talk to you!" You sighed. "Sure but why not now?" Shadow glared at Scourge once again. "Him." You look over Shadow's Shoulder. "What's wrong with him?"
"I'll explain later but watch out!" He whispered. "Um.. ok?"
"Ok students in order to do the play we also need a Romeo and other parts so practice your acting skills!" Vector yelled in joy.

Shadow sighed. "What's with all the yelling your getting me a headache!"
Vector responded. "Did you say detention?"
"No I said why you screaming."
"Oh sounds like detention."
Shadow sigh. "Whatever never mind ." He put his headphones in.
"Alright students take your seats I don't know why you guys are standing up!" Vector walked to his desk and came back with papers.

"Ok children here are the scripts and (Y/N) practice your lines." Vector past out the papers. Scourge blurted out. "WHO EVER PLAYS ROMEO DO OR CAN THEY KISS JUILET!" Vector chuckled "Only if the person who plays Romeo wants to."
"HELL YEA! Imma diffidently getting that kiss!" Scourge winks at you.
Silver laughed. "FUCKBOI"
Vector smacked the ruler against the board. "LANGUAGE PEOPLE! IF I HEAR THOSE WORDS AGAIN ITS DETENTION!" Everyone replied "yes sir" Scourge chuckled.

You tilt ur head. "What's so funny?" Scourge got up and stand on a chair. "Ahem. Duck this School." You sighed. Vector flared up. "Scourge deans office now!"
"What I said Duck."
"Dean now!"
"Mother Trucker."
"And that's a referral to."

Scourge walked out but he just stand at the door waiting. Vector ignore and continued but before he get teach the bell rang. "Class is over already?" Blaze spoke
"Yea Fuckboi just pasted the time with his 'charming looks!" Silver laughed. Now u head to lunch while walking to lunch you wait for Shadow and you walked talking about Scourge.