Character Answers

I love how nobody noticed that Mia's name wasn't included in the character questions form yikes.

This is long as hell... enjoy!

James

Q: How are you gonna be selfish and guilt trip Mia into coming back like that?

A: I thought by doing the selfish thing and getting her to come home to me was going to be a good thing and benefit me. How was I supposed to know she was going to get into an accident?

Q: What do you do in that office?

A: Office type things that you don't need to know about.

Q: I can understand how you feel about Mia leaving but why couldn't you constrain yourself to believe that she would come back to you? You obviously saw that she was different from Julianna.

A: I know she's different from Julianna and also my mother, but having been abandoned twice you can understand my paranoia.

Q: How do you feel about Mia being on the table? Are you going to be okay if she passes?

A: Technically she's not in surgery anymore so I feel slightly better. But I don't know what I will do if she passes. I'll probably check myself into a psychiatric hospital.

Q: Why don't you like Liv? I mean you are always giving her a cold shoulder.

A: I do like her - she makes my brother happy. But I'm just not really close to her.

Q: What are you going to do about the info Mia gave you?

A: I will make sure the person who hurt her pays severely for their crime.

Q: Have you and Mia done it yet?

A: Of course we have. I don't think Mia would ever marry me if we hadn't.

Q: What will you do if Mia dies?

A: Check out of life.

Q: How do you feel about all this?

A: As my daughter so often says, I'm shook.

Q: Will you kill Brittany?

A: Why? Other than continuing to breathe, what has she done?

Liv

Q: You finna beat Jonathan's ass when you find out Mia woke up and you wasn't there cause you was dealing with his foolery?

A: Wait, when the hell did Mia wake up? Nobody told me! I swear to God I'm going to hurt Jonathan.

Q: How was the D girl?

A: Bitchhhhhhhh. Let's just say Johnny Boy is packing for a white guy and he's very talented.

Q: So did you say yes to his proposal or...?

A: My best friend is about to kick the bucket and y'all really worried about Jonathan and I's relationship?

Q: Are you going to say yes to Jonathan?

A: If he had asked me at a more appropriate time, I would've said yes.

Q: Girl you keep doing you.

A: I don't know what I've been doing but thanks, queen.

Q: When you find out who tried to kill your best friend beat they ass!

A: You best motherfucking believe that I'm gonna put hands on them!