Chapter 2: You Guys Look Familar

All I can say is wow those boys are really really hot.

"Why thank you." The curly haired boy said.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you said that out loud." He said while chuckling.

Oh. Can you hear me now? I didn't get a reply so I'm good. I took a moment to study the guys. The curly haired one with mesmerizing green eyes, another brown haired one but with blue eyes, a blonde one with brown in the back and the bluest eyes I have ever seen, the dark haired one with hazel like eyes, and of course Liam.

I was so caught up in looking at them that I didn't know Liam was speaking to me.

"Kris....Kris...KRIS!" Liam said.

"Ummm...what?"

"I wanted to know if you recognized the guys or if they have to introduce themselves?"

"Oh. You guys look very familiar. I just can't process who you are though." I said rather sheepishly.

"It's alright maybe if we say our names then you'll probably remember us." The curly one said.

"Okay. Why don't you go first then 'Curly'."

"My name's Harry. Harry Styles."

"Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson. Do you like to eat carrots?" The brown haired one said.

"Yes?" I was so confused.

"YAY!!! We are going to get along great!" He yelled while hugging me.

"Okay.."

"I'm Niall Horan." The blonde one said and I hinted an Irish accent. How hot was that? In my opinion very. I hope I didn't say that aloud.

"Zayn Malik." The dark haired one stated.

I nodded my head and said, "I'm Kris Samuels."

"Yeah we know Liam said your name like seven times and he already introduced you." Harry said with a cheeky grin.

"What? When?"

"When you were busy checking us out." Zayn simply stated while texting someone.

"Oh."

"Yeah. So do you remember us now?" Louis asked.

"No. Not at all."

"Really? Not at all?" Harry questioned while looking at me with disbelief written all over his face.

"Nope." I said while popping the p. I can't believe Harry thinks I know him. He must be really cocky. Just to let you know I know these guys are One Direction. But I kind of want to mess with them. I'm such a bad girl. :)

"Wow." Was all he could say.

"We'll then I guess we should introduce ourselves then." Liam says.

"But, I thought guys already did." I say acting oh so confused.

"We did individually but now as a band." Niall said.

"Oh. Okay. Go on then."

"We're One Direction!" They all say at the same time. Great choreography. If that's the right word to use for their syncopation.