Chapter 3

There was a movement behind hermione and she turned to see Ron standing there.

"I must say you look beautiful tonight hermione!" Ron said confidently.

Hermione could tell he had rehearsed this. She giggled as he handed her a rose. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ginny and Harry dancing already to the champions. Then the music changed to 'Skyscraper' by Sam Bailey.

"Shall we?"Ron asked.

"Of course."

Ron led hermione to the dance floor. They gently swayed to the music.

"i'm no good at dancing!"

"I know but I am, silly! nah just kidding i'm a terrible dancer!" Ron chuckled. Everything just seemed to stand still when Ron chuckled. And hermione was hooked as aha looked in Ron's brown eyes. The music was playing quietly in the background but Ginny and Harry seemed to stand still as they saw Ron and hermione lean in.

Ron and hermione were leaning in unaware of the people who were watching. Hermione couldn't believe that she was about to kiss the boy she had had a huge crush on ever since 3rd year. But too late to think it through as their lips touched and they both felt Sparks and fireworks like nothing ever before. Hermione pulled him closer with her arms around his neck and his around her waist. Then the kiss was over and reality seemed to rush back to them and they realised everyone was staring at them.

Harry and Ginny were grinning at them, but lavender and Malfoy were glaring at them in disgust.

Hermione dragged Ron outside giggling hysterically.

"did you see Malfoy's face?!"

"PRICELESS!"

They both stood outside talking until they heard the last dance being played.