Chap.5- I thought I was Special... Until I Met My Long-Lost Brother who is JUST LIKE ME!!! UUGGHH!!!

Okay I just got really scared and thought I had accidentally erased my whole story but... Never mind. COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

X's POV

I snuck in through the back yard and made a mad dash for my room, I was late. Mom is going to kill me.

I ran upstairs and straight into Kay's room. If Mom was going to be mad at me, might as well get my worth.

I lay across Kay's bed, facing across the room toward her North wall which she had persuaded our parents that she absolutely couldn't live without the North wall being a gigantic whiteboard. It literally reached across her entire wall, custom made. I guess that happens when your parents are mondo rich from a company you literally know nothing about and really don't wanna know.

Kay loved her wall, almost as much as Jessi loved her 'secret room'. It was just plain stupid. All the room was about was her likes. In my opinion, my 'secret' room was WAY better.

It had my clothes in it of course, but it also had a fridge, couch, speaker systems (the same kind as Jessi had) and a gigantic TV with a Wii, Xbox, Beanbags, a small couch, a loveseat, and all other kinds of awesome crap. I had a laptop and a regular computer across the room from each other. I swear, the room was bigger than my actual bedroom because all I had in there was a bed, a TV with cable and a DVD and VCR player built in just like the one in my secret room, and another door leading to my Private Bathroom. We all had one. It was even better because I got Jessi to sketch all kinds of random shit onto the walls, like my face, a sketch of my name Alex and a GIGANTIC black, bloody red and electric blue X and an Emo Pikachu (I wanted a regular one but she found a picture of an emo one online and just 'had to') and was always coming in to draw even more stuff for me. It was plainly just really crazy awesome.

I walked over to Kay's wall and was planning on what to erase off of it that she would kill me about when I heard someone say, "Have You Seen X?" OH FUCKIN SHIT!

***(I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO IS X's AGE CURSES LIKE THAT SO DON'T THINK I'm JUST ACTING STUPID)***

I ran from Kay's room without looking back at Kay's wall to erase the tiniest bit and went straight to my room which was next door; Jessi's room was straight across the hall and up the stairs from Kay's room.

I went straight to my Secret room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, drowning out all the sounds around me.

As if on cue, Jessi walked into the room and plopped down on Black beanbag, her favorite. I had five, a black, an Electric Blue, a 'Racy' Red (That's what Kay calls it), a lightning lemon yellow, and a mild lime green. The black had white skulls in it and Red paint splatters on it like blood.

Kay walked in right behind her with a Tall dark type with a 'Labret Piercing' (My sisters think its cooler to call it Labret Piercing than Lip Ring like the normal human being would) who's eyes went straight to the walls. Go Figure.

"Hey Kay, finally got a BF?" I asked smugly.

"Ewww..." was all she said, and I laughed.

"So Jessi's cheating on Kalee?" Pronounced Kal-ee, he's Jessi's boyfriend since, like, forever. Well, at least since she went Emo. Yeah, I was caught up on EVERYTHING. And Kay was Goth and I was Awesome. Yeah, I'm all caught up. His real name is Kalyan, but he'd kill me if I said the name out loud, so I just call him Kalee to get on his nerves. But that's what 'everyone else' (Kay and Jess) calls him that so it doesn't really bother him as much as I'd like it to.

"Never." Jessi said in a menacing tone. Wow, hit a nerve. SCORE!!!

"Whatever," I said, turning my attention to the young man in the corner.