Chap.4I thought I was Special... Until I Met My Long-Lost Brother who's JUST LIKE ME!!! UUGGHH!!!

Jeslyn's POV*

I ran up the first staircase it took to get to my room, holding my Yorkie Maltese Molly protectively in my arms, snuggled in my chest.

I walked slowly up the second staircase, though these were the only stairs in the house that were carpeted and if I fell from running, it wouldn't hurt.

I walked across the room to my bed and placed Molly down gently before slamming down onto the giant intricate detailed black and white bean-bag.

And Cried.

And Cried.

And Cried.

I heard someone softly walking up the stairs, but I didn't take any meaning to it.

Then I felt someone sit down next to me, an uncontrollably sobbing bitch, and another person sit on my bed and start to pet Molly.

No one talked for the longest time which was fine with me because I couldn't speak.

Suddenly, I was pulled into unfamiliar arms, but I didn't care who it was because they made me feel better. After a few minutes, I stopped crying and looked up at my savior.

The eyes that looked down at me stared so intently on my face made me feel worse.

"What..." *sniffle* "are you doing?" I asked, putting my wall against the wall back up.

"You looked sad... And I don't like seeing girls crying," he said, letting his guard down.

I couldn't take this one more minute, so I jumped up, grabbed my laptop off my bed and ran as fast as I could into the walk in closet. I locked the door behind me. I had an idea. MWAHAHA!!!

I was going to google him and find out some dirt!

"What is Your Full Name?!" I screamed through the door.

"Dairen Thai Jellema!" he yelled back.

"NO... Before you had Our Surname!" ughhh, he was sooo annoying.

"Ohhh, O'Hara!" he said back cheekily.

"Old Location?" I asked typing in Dairen Thai O'Hara into the search engine.

"What the HELL is That?" he asked confused.

"Where did you used to live?" I said like I was explaining something to a toddler.

"Actually, I only live in New Hyde Park," he kind of whispered. Then Kay screamed for some unknown reason... WTH!!! (What The Hell)

Kay's POV* (This is for Lexiheartyou)

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!

I knew I had known him from somewhere... And now I remembered.

"JESSI GET OUT HERE THIS MINUTE!!!" I screamed through the door of her secret walk-in closet. Secret... As in you couldn't really tell it was there until you opened it, it was like a secret hide-away.

She ran out like her Metro Station CDs were on fire... That's her favorite band of all time. How do I know?... Cause I'm the Best Sister someone could ask for... Suck it and wrap it back up for later!

"I know where I saw him!! I know where I saw him!" I sang in her face, dancing around her.

"Where Kay...?" she said flatly, I laughed out loud.

"RememberWhenYouWereFiveAndThatKidTriedToPushYouDownTheSlideAtTheIndoorPlaygroundMcDonalds???" I said waaay too fast. But she didn't make me repeat it, she was a superfreak like that and never needed fast talkers to repeat things because she is one of the fastest talkers I will ever meet.