Sex with justin

Hours later he never answer I don't know what happened at all.

Knock knock!!! I walked to my front door and opened to find Justin fucking drew Bieber standing in front of my face. My thoughts was interrupted by his lips slamming into mine pushing backwards as he steps in and closes the door not breaking the kiss. He lifts me uo I couldn't help but wrap my legs around him and he bring to my room threw my bed and ripped off his shirt I slammed my lips into his grabbing his neck pulling him back down to me I I unbuttoned my shirt and threw I on the ground. He tasted so good. He unclasped my bra throwing it somewhere in the room.he grabbed my bob massaging them and sucking on my nipple a moan escaped my lips and his started to leave love bits all the way down disappearing between my legs and doing figure eight on my clit. "f-fuck baby!" He came back up to my lips grab my hand puting above my head he slide his big manhood into my tight pussy and went harder and harder and I moaned his name and begged him to go harder and faster.

He fell at my side "fuck Bae that was amazing!"

"I can't believe that just happened

A/N

Okay so pretty much they end up together

Sorry for the short story. That's pretty much what this book is about a bunch of short stories