Epilogue-KenLex all the way

This chapter is dedicated to ktshipslarry

I can't forget I promised to dedicate a chapter to her.

'KenLex all the way' is also one of her comments.

Here's the chapter we've been waiting for. I hope you'll love it.

Happy reading Lovelies.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Alex's POV

The utmost torture from falling in love is falling for someone who will never fall for you.

Those were Bryce's words to me when I finally got the courage to tell him someone else owns my heart. Someone who hates him so much and would probably hate him forever.

I've been through it, I fought that war, I've walked down that road and I know how it feels. Loving someone who might not end up being with you. I just got lucky and it's more like blessing than a luck.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make things work between the two boys but Kent is just so stubborn.

Bryce doesn't have a problem with Kent. He's the most selfless and nicest person I've ever known.

At first he was so disappointed I chose Kent over him but he was nice and understanding enough to let things be just the way they are meant to.

He admitted he's so much into me and he loves me enough to let me be happy. My happiness lies with Kent and he understands that.

I feel so bad because I let him down once again. Just when I was finally ready to give him a chance, I let him down again.

Bryce told me Kent is a lucky bastard, I think so too. He is an asshole, an asshole who stole my heart. An asshole who would probably hurt me with his words and break my heart over and over again but I will never stop loving him.

Kent is the last person Bryce thinks would go out with me. He feels we are just too different. It surprises everyone. The fact that Kent and Tia just broke up makes things harder. Everyone thinks Kent has been cheating on Tia too.

Emma and Kim tried fixing the puzzle. Despite the thousand times I explained, Kim keeps asking questions and Emma laughs it off thinking I'm just trying to cover the truth that doesn't exist.

It doesn't really matter what anyone thinks, as long as I'm happy with the person I love, everything is fine.

At least I tell myself that everyday, despite knowing how much people hated us together. He's all the girls' dream boy and they have all been waiting for that moment Kent and Tia will have to blow things up. But I suddenly appeared in the picture.

I don't know if I'm just over thinking things but I feel so scared. I feel everything is so real to be true. I have a feeling he might just slip out of my hands just like the first time.

Someone from nowhere might just take him away and leave my life to be a mess.

"What are you thinking?" Kent's voice pulls me out of my reverie. He looks down at me and smile. He placed my head back on his chest, resting his chin on my head and throwing his arms around my body.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Liar" he scoffs. He knows when I'm angry and lying. He just have a way of figuring it out. I'm not sure if I should tell him what I'm thinking or not. I don't want to look like the crazy girlfriend.