New York

Hotchs POV

In the conference room

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

once everyone was

gathered in the conference room, JJ and I started briefing the team.

This case is in New York. we are only being called in now because the NYPD couldn't handle it.

There were pictures of males and females with light brown to blond hair and hazel eyes. The Unsub alternated between the gender.

Each were taken, kept for 3 days then killed with a bullet to the head.

The only connections between the victims that we knew so far was that they looked the same.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Third person POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXq

"Garcia, can you check I the victims might know each other?" asked Hotch

"You got it sir, Garcia out." replied Garcia

"3 days isn't much of a cooling of period" Rossi said thinking out loud.

"Were they tortured during the three days?" asked Reid nervously.

"Umm... yes they were, they were burnt, stabbed you name it." JJ answered

"So this means that he either has a part time job, or no job at all considering the amount of damage done in 3 days." Morgan stated. "How many people have been murdered?"

"4 over a span of 12 days" answered Hotch "2 male and 2 female."

"That showed that the unsub is not targeting a certain gender which just widens the victim choice" Rossi said

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morgan's POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hotch told us that the jet will be leaving in 20 minutes.

I decided to offer Reid a ride. He accepted.

Once we got there we boarded the plane and saw that we were the only ones there. So we sat down across from each other.

Reid got out a huge book that should last him until we get there. Seeing that we weren't going to speak I got out my headphones and listened to some music.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5 minutes later

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once everyone had gotten onto plane Reid sat down his book on his lap. I looked to see how far he had gotten and when I looked my eyes practically fell out of my head. He was half way through the book, if there was time later on I'd have to ask him about this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reid's POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once everyone had entered the plane I rested my book on my lap, I felt eyes on me so I looked up. I saw that Morgan was staring at me, he was probably going to ask me how I read so fast.

JJ handed out the case files, we all sat back down in our places so that we could start reading the case file.

Since there wasn't much evidence the file wasn't that thick so I managed to finish reading it in 2 minutes.

Once I put the file down everyone looked up at me. Rossi was the one to brake the silence by saying, are you sure you read the file? I found Rossi kind of scary so I looked down at my lap and nodded my head. Are you sure, because most of us are still on the second page, whilst you've finished all 10. I nodded again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gideon's POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I noticed Rossi nagging Reid about how he had read the case file so fast. I knew that spencer wasn't going to stand up for himself so I intervened.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Third person

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gideon tapped on Rossi's shoulder signalling the conversation to a stop.

"I guess that Reid over here has been selling himself short." Gideon says "Right Reid?"

Reid just shrugs

"Reid." Gideon says a tad but more harshly

"I guess, but I didn't say any of it because it thought it wasn't important." Reid mumbled

"Well since Reid didn't tell you I guess it will." Gideon continued "He has an IQ of 187, has a eidetic memory and can read 20,000 words per minute, which explains why he was able to read the file so fast.

Immediately everyone's mouths turned into O's.

Hotch decided that this was a good time to say that we were going to be landing soon and they should be seated.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

10 minutes later

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone walked off of the plane to be greeted by 2 police officers. They introduced themselves as Paul Jonson who had black hair and brown eyes and Gregory Cole.

The team split up, Hotch, Gideon and Reid going to the latest murder site while the others went to the to the police department so they could get started on the profile.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guy it's me! I'm not going to update everyday as I am out on Holiday.

Review

And please give me ideas on future chapters

I think this fix is going to be kind of long but that's still to be decided.

Review Review

Review Review