A Look Around

Follow me on twitter so you can find out when I'll be posting a new chapter or if I need ideas. ( I have the same name)

Hey, hope your enjoying the fic so far. Just a warning before you read this, I was writing this at 2 in the morning because stupid crickets don't know when to shut up, so because of lack of sleep, please don't hate me if this chapter is horrible.

I have to admit that i have been a little cheeky by mixing and matching the characters, so don't get confused about that. As a side note I think characters I have chosen are ones that I think I can write about. For example, I haven't added Emily Prentiss because she is not one of my Favorite characters, but if you guys put in the reviews that you want her in it, I promise that she will come in at a later stage.

And remember I LOVE reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reid's POV

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morgan's first question just had to be "How does a 22 year old get 3 PHDs and 2 BAs?". I sighed,because I knew I wasn't going to dodge this question. So I simply said " by being smart. ". All I got as a reply was that I had to have been more than smart. I replied that I had an above average IQ hoping that he would just leave irate that. Luckily he did.

He showed me around the 'bull pen'. The tour ended at an empty desk. I looked up at him questioningly wondering why he had brought me to a desk. He just laughed and said that this was now the area where I was going to do all the paper work then walked off. I sat down and waited for a couple minutes not sure on what I was supposed to do, so I got up and walked to Gideon's office.

I stopped to knock at the door, and when I heard him say that I could come in, I opened the door.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Third person but in Reid's POV

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hi Gideon"
"hello Reid, what can I do for ya?"
"Well, I'm kind of scared of Morgan."
"What do you mean?"
"He just reminds me of some of the people from high school."
"Look, Reid, Morgan will never hurt you. If you don't feel comfortable around him then tell him that you need space."
"But won't he get offended?"
"No, he won't, the one thing that I have learnt about Morgan through the years that I've known hk is that he always wants to make other people around hi. To be comfortable."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I am."
"Thanks."
I was just about to walk out before Gideon told me to wait.
"Oh and Reid, Morgan and Garcia have a thing about nicknames."
"Thanks for the heads up."
I walked out of the door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In Hotch's office Morgans POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hotch what were you thinking? Letting a 22 year old kid into the BAU."
"Morgan, I am telling you that Dr. Reid is allowed to join the BAU."
"Really Hotch? When we were in the conference room he looked as if he was locked inside a cage fully of animals. If he can't handle us then how is he going to handle the UnSubs that we go after?"
"Morgan, it was his first day, I am sure that you would be the same if you were in his shoes."
"He's 22 years old, the people that we go after are going to see him as weak and defenseless in other words a meal! How is he going to last in the field?"
"Reid has been groomed since the day he finished high school by Gideon so that he could work for the BAU."
"Reid probably lived a lavish life with nurturing parents and most likely never seen a drop of blood."
"Morgan! Get out of my office so that you can go and cool down, I want you back here tomorrow so that we can finish this conversation."
"Okay, see you tomorrow."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the bull pen Spencer's POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I saw Morgan walk out of Hotch's office so I decided to say hello. All I got back was not now pretty boy. I guess this is what Gideon meant by nicknames, I just wonder what Garcia would be like.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In Garcia's Lair Morgan's POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hey baby girl"
"well hello my chocolate thunder."
"I need a favor of you."
"of course, what will it be?"
"I need you to tell me everything you can get of Reid."
"Why?"
"I don't know Garcia but please do this, for me."
"Fine but you owe me big time."
"Okay, sheesh"
"Good, now sit back and watch the magic happen."

I don't know why I asked Garcia to dig up stuff about Reid, I mean he seems friendly enough. And i don't want to put my nose in his business its just that I've got a bad feeling about this.oh well it's too late to turn back.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay, done chapter 3. Damn I'm fast but that's only because I'm on holiday right now so I'm not sure how long that will last, but once school has started up again I'll probably start to update once a week probably Saturday or Sunday night.

Remember if you want to know when a new chapter is coming out or maybe why a chapter is taking a long time to come out follow me on twitter I have the same name. Also REVEIW!!!

And remember if anyone has an idea for a chapter, I'd love to hear it! If you don't want to post a review then you can ask me over twitter and if you don't want to do that you can email me at articleste@gmail.com. And thanks for all the reviews so far.