The Fake

I cant belive this has happened! I dont want to watch it but i am going to have to. I need to see if its me and i have been betrayed. I click play.

As soon as i saw the girl i knew it wasnt me she looked alot like me but it wasnt me. She was a lot more confident and she did things i didnt do like suck his dick or take it doggy style. It hadnt even been filmed in my house but it was definitly Aiden in the film! That bastard he had cheated on me with some dirty slut she is going to pay for that, nobody manipulates my man.

I stormed over to Aidens P.E. lesson which i knew he wouldnt ditch. I was right there he was but who was that he was talking to? Some girl... OMG he KISSED her! That bitch!

Before i new it her hair was in my hands and she was bleeding from her mouth.  My arm swung back but it never met its mark. I was being dragged away from the slut. I think someone was calling me a crazy bitch but i couldnt care less my whole focus was on her and how i would love to rip her hair off.

------------------------------------------------------------

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! I DIDNT RAISE YOU TO START FIGHTS!"

My mum was going on and on about being called into the headmasters office was such an embarassment. All she does is care about her self image, she never even asked why I beat that bitch to a pulp. She said something about CCTV when i tried to explain. Its not fair how can she not listen to my side of the story.

"YOUR GROUNDED! And you can never see that Aiden lad again GOT IT?"

"NO mum please dont do this i LOVE HIM!"

"ROOM NOW!"