Aro, Caius, and Marcus.

Start from the beginning

I started to feel my panic bubble up again. What if they choose to kill me off instead... what if they decide to hurt my family for telling me about vampires? What if they are hungry and eat me? What if they use their wierd powers on me?

" Your going to go gray early if you keep worrying." Jane said smirking as she held the door open for me to walk through.

I walked into the hallway and saw a lounge area. It had a few couches and computers and chairs. I saw a spinny chair in front of an empty desk and flipped.

" Oh my gosh spinny chair!" I squealed as I ran and jumped on it and giggled like a madman.

Jane started to laugh at me as I sat on it and spun around in circles

" Come on Anna, they are waiting." Jane said trying to be serious.

I pursed my lips and said " Can I bring the spinny chair??"

Jane's eyes sparkled mischeviously.

" Jane..." I said warily.

" Of course you can Anna." She said excitedly

She rushed over in vampire speed and pushed the chair to the end of the hallway. She planted the chair to where it faced the open double doors.

I suddenly had a feeling what Jane was about to do and said worriedly" Jane don't you dare."

Jane laughed and Spun the chair harshly around so I was spinning like crazy. I held onto the arm rests tightly and felt as Jane shoved the spinning chair down the hallway.

I started to scream. I was spinning so fast That I couldn't even tell that I had flown like a spinning comet into the throne room.

I heard a laughing Jane run into the throne room and run in front of me to stop the chair from going any farther.

" Jane stop spinning the chair." I said sternly.

" I did." Jane said holding in a laugh.

I felt like the whole room was topsey turvey. I was still spinning.

" Oh my gosh, I'm going to kill you Jane!" I shouted half angrily as I tried to stand up and take a swing at her.

She avoided my fist like I knew she would and held my shoulders steady so I couldn't fall.

Jane laughed at how I was about to fall and pushed me back into the spinny chair so I couldn't hurt myself.

I heard people laughing from around the room and looked around. I saw Alec, he was staring at me blankly but I could tell he was trying to fight a smile. I internally cheered, he didn't look like he hated me this time! Beside him was who I assumed to be Demetri and Felix.

I gaped at them. Felix was every bit as beasty looking as my dad. Meaning that he had huge muscles. Demetri looked just as intimidating just because I knew he was a tracker. The best tracker there was.

" Annabella, how glorious it is to see you again." Aro said clapping his hands together with pleasure.

I stared back at him and heard Jane ask" Your full name's Annabella....?"

" Yeah." I answered simply.

She shrugged and went to stand by her brother.

" Just as beautiful as you were a week ago, you know your beauty would amplify if you were one of us.... and that's what I want to discuss with you."

" Ok. Shoot." I said signaling for him to keep speaking.

" I want to change you into a vampire, obviously. I sense that you could be much use to us.But if I do change you, you do realize that you'd be a part of the volturi guard, right?" Aro spoke.