The Squad

A/N: Warnings for this story-

Anit-Cullen

Anti-Elena/Mystic Falls Gang

Every warning that applies to Suicide Squad (Swearing, club scenes, mature humor, mentions of torture, violence, a dash of angst, etc.)

Thank you so much for your reviews! They made my day, I hope you continue to enjoy this story! I love writing it. Also, I'm really sorry this took so long. It took a LOT of time and effort to write all this.

Note- This will not follow SS EXACTLY, but it will be mostly the same, just with a few vampire twists. Also; this is a very odd format. It's a bit hard to write, so I'm sorry if it seems confusing.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I do not support Harley and the Joker's relationship. It's an abusive one, and I most certainly do not support domestic violence. I am strongly basing this story's characters off the Suicide Squad, however, they won't follow the movie exactly. They'll still have their original character traits. Kol will NOT be abusive, or really all that Joker like.

There will be lots of SS quotes in this story, and just a lot of similarities in general. YES, I am aware that Bella's part is quite a bit longer than the others. I just had more inspiration for her than the others.

Suggested Casting:

Bella- Emilia Clarke

Peter- Alex Pettyfer

Jane- Margot Robbie

Alec- Dylan O'Brien

Demetri- Matthew Daddario

Heathens

The Squad

They send me away to find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold
The house was awake, the shadows and monsters
The hallways, they echoed and groaned
-Control-

Demetri sat at the back of a room full of the most important vampire officials. He looked around, seeing world leaders, famous faces, all vampires that had managed to infiltrate the human world. He had convinced Aro to summon them to Volterra. Afterall, he couldn't have the military shooting down his soldiers, so it was crucial to get everyone on board.

"As some of you know, there's been rumors of a Romanian uprising. People are saying that they have special weapons, creatures unlike anything we've ever seen. Super soldiers, if you will. Now, what happens if these rumors are true? If they have these super soldiers, and they attack, what are we to do? What if they were to storm Volterra? Take over the U.S. government? We would be powerless to stop them! We may have guards of our own, but if tales of these super soldiers have any truth behind them, we wouldn't live to see our next dawn. The world as we know it would be brought to it's knees."

"Well, then what are we to do?!" Aro smiled.

"Demetri, head of my guard, has a plan." He held a hand out, gesturing dramatically. Demetri stepped to the middle of the room, holding his head high and bracing his shoulders

"I want to assemble a task force of some very bad people, who I think can do some good." He paused, glancing around the room to get a sense of people's reactions,

"Using my own ability, I've managed to track down some of the most dangerous people on the planet."

"They're bad guys."