7

I love you. I love you. I love you.
Oh!! how many times do I say these three words daily, one cannot count the number. It's just that whenever I see your picture or a message of yours, all my heart says is I love you. For me Love means You.

People say that one wish of yours comes true in a day, maybe that is why I just think of you and imagine you near me, touching me, kissing me and how I wish for the moment to happen again when you kissed and touched me.

That warmth which I felt when your hands crossed the barrier of my shirt. How they wandered and felt my body and made me feel alive. People say and we often read in books that when we meet someone we're meant to love, we feel sparks resonating our body.

But do you know what I felt? I felt as if the storm of bad memories in my mind, which had been ruining me from the inside, was calmed down just because of your healing touch. Oh!! how I crave for the touch again, those kisses and the feel of your warm breath on my face.

I wish for the moment to happen again in which you sweep me off from the floor, hold me against you tightly and claim my mouth with yours as if I was only meant to be there with you, attached to you. I didn't know that the  kiss with you would leave me desiring for you more.

I had not imagined that one would ever be able to arise any feeling of love within me. But that was before we kissed. In fairytale, prince's kiss brings the princess from the deep slumber. I had never thought that you and your lips would wake my feelings from the endless sleep too.

So here I am saying I love you with each passing minute in my mind and heart that maybe they'll reach you and I would again get a chance to feel  you against me. I just hope and hope that all these thoughts which have turned into words today, will soon turn into reality, because you cannot imagine how much I want and need you.

Alas!!! You've changed me forever. A girl always shying away from putting her feelings in front of everyone, for being mute about what she desired has exposed herself and her feelings. So I just wish for the kiss to happen again. Oh!! how I wish for the kiss to happen again.