t w e n t y f i v e

Emilia

Emilia

Fantasies are made up from your imaginations, and in your imaginations everything goes as planned. You set a plan, you do it, you nail it, and you look pretty while doing it.

Now, I had expected to tell Elena myself about my plan after I've done it. But unfortunately this wasn't a fantasy but a reality. I wish it was though, so everything would be better and actually go as planned.

Sad to say, Elena caught me mid-plan and hate to break it to you, but it wasn't planned. Carrying Stefan down the stairs was huge weight on me, but this situation with Elena is even heavier.

"Emilia, what the hell are you doing?"

I froze and stared at the wooden door in front of me, staring in shock with wide eyes. My ears slightly moved at the nervousness and I took the guts to turn around to face my hurt/shocked/ashamed/furious sister.

"Hey, Elena." I gulp, waving slightly. "Emilia, you are going to explain to me this instant on what I just witnessed you doing!" Elena scowled, breathing harshly.

"Uh, putting Stefan in the cell?"

"No shit, Sherlock! Buy why did you do that?" Elena practically yelled, pursing her lips. "Elena, you saw how he was in the woods, he's changing. And if we keep him out in the open, god knows he might expose himself or start World War V. So, keeping him in here is literally the only choice we have."

Elena scoffs, "Yeah, but you couldn't tell me."

"I wanted to."

"When?"

"After I've done it. I swear I was going to." I say, my voice cracking. "Hmm, how about you give him a piece of your mind and then you tell me? Huh? That's better isn't?" Elena says, tears brimming in her eyes as she walked out.

"What's the big deal anyway?"

"The big deal?" She scoffs, "The big deal is that you took him from me before I could talk to him, understand things with him. But no, you just had to act first and take him without my permission."

"Your permission?" I scoff, "I didn't know you guys were playing role play. But I guess he's your boyfriend after all. So, I'm sorry Elena for what I did." I say bluntly before walking out the door.

Damon was in the hallway, leaning against the wall, and when he saw me he instantly stood up. "Lia-" I held my hand up to stop him from talking, "Not in the mood."