We are from two different worlds (Alec Voltruri-Love story)

Alone.I was always alone.I dont have any brother or sister and my parents work almost every day,In my school I am nobody.I am always in shadow.My life sucks.And I am always ,afraid,exhausted,afraid....Why? Well I am like no other teenager.I am dragon.Mystical creature like vampires,werewolf...There is a small number of us.Every dragon on his birth gets a power to control one of the 4 elements.I control water,and I can move very wast,when I transform I can fly...I have masters who control me and train me every day.Cool,huh? But the price I pay is too  big sometimes...

I was waiting outside of school for my mom to pick me up,when my ,,friend" Jessica came to me...I love everything but I really,really don't like her.But she is the only friend I've got in school,I have other friends like me,true friends.One time I told to her that I like one guy called Ian and she told that to everybody in school so my love life definitely is awful.,,Hey girl,I just want to say that I am sorry about Ian and that he totally likes me so,like, I want to call you tonight on this party it will be awesome..." Man,I wanted to hit her with all power Ive got,but when she finally stopped talking my mom came to pick me...,,Listen Jess I have to go so and I cant go to that party I have some trip to Italy,bye!" When I got into a car my mom started with same question...,,How was in school today?" I was fine I guess,I ve got an A form my science project." ,,Oh,great honey,do you want anything new an A is great thing?" Well,yes maybe next weekend just you,dad and me?When I came back from Volltera?" ,,Oh honey,I am so sorry next week is my fashion show,maybe some other time...Listen I packed your things so you dont need to worry" ,,Yeah always some excuse,thanks" I looked through the window,forest was beautiful at the spring,all those birds,flowers... My mom parked beside the rode at the same place as always...,,I am going to pick you up about 8 p.m ,please be safe,dont get into any trouble!" ,,Yeah,OK,no I wont,bye" Everyday I train in these forest,they are away from the town so nobody see us how we fly or use our power.I walked about 10-15 and saw some flashes...Oh yes,my real friends.There was 4 of us.Me,Stella,Alex and Nick. I use water,Stella use earth,Alex use fire and Nick air.They already started training so I was late as always.,,Your late,as usual" Master Victor sad...,,I am sorry" He was a great master,he was tough,strong,smart and I wanted to be like him,he helped us a lot...And then Alex throw a fire ball on me,I avoid that and I trow water ball on him but he want there,I started looking for him and then I remembered he was flying but too late,he came behind me and he throw me to the ground.,,Thats not fair,so should challenge me no attack me form behind." Elena your enemy's wont say when they will attack!" Victor sad.,,Hah,come on get up,next time I promise I will tell you" ,,Yeah,whatever." Training went slow,and we talked about our trip to Volltera next day...It was some kind of tradition of dragons and vampires.Every year masters must came and introduce new dragons to Volturies, lieder  of Vampires, and vampires must introduce there new members of the guards  to Dragon lieder...