Part 5

"We found love in a hopeless place"...My phone.It was mom.,,Hey honey.How are you?When are you coming?I miss you.",,Hey mom.Nothing much.Same old,I bought you and dad some gifts.",,Great,you are coming in 3 days right?" Three days,I have only three days to be with Alec.Who knows will I see him ever again...,,Yeah,I will be back soon.Anything new?",,Not really,I thought that when you come we can spend some time as family.Maybe dinner?" ,,Sounds great,listen I need to go.I have some things to do,so bye,love you." I hang up.I went into hall and I saw Jane.She had not so happy look on her face.Probably because she lost yesterdays fight.I smiled on that thought.I don't really like her.,,Hello Elena.I need to talk to you." That was unexpected.She wants to talk to me,why?,,Ok?!",,It is about my brother, Alec.He told me about your kiss last night and I must say, I really don't want one dragon to mess with my brother.See I really,really don't like you or any of yours.I hope that you understand." She sad with evil smile.,,I don't like you too so we are equal.And about your brother,that kiss had no meaning to me or him.So don't worry." I sad sarcastically .,,I hope you understand.He is waiting to his bloodsign for a long time and I don't want him to miss one chance for love because of some dragon." ,,Blood what?" ,,Never mind.Others are in throne room." ,,Thanks" I thought about that bloodsing,one chance for love.Obviously I wasn't the one.Sad,but that's the curse of being dragon.I opened the big doors and I saw that women again.She smiled at me.When I entered the room I saw Victor.He was talking to Aro as always.,,I cant believe my own eyes.You are not late and you came first.I am impressed." I smiled,,Good morning Volturies." I sad.,,Elena.I must say I am impressed with your skills,you were incredible yesterday."Aro sad.,,Any plans for today Victor?" I asked.,,I have some business to do.I have no idea what will you guys do." Nick,Alex and Ella entered the room.I saw Alec looking at me.,,Well maybe we can go to that lake not so far away from here?",,Nooo,that is so boring." Nick sad.Alex and Ella agreed with Nick.,,So I am going alone." ,,If I can suggest,Alec can go with you." Aro sad.I really need more awkward moments with Alec.,,Yes Aro,I will go with Elena." ,,Great,you cant go when sun goes down." He smiled.For an hour we just stood there listening about vampires history and stuff.They mentioned other vampire leaders who tried to kill them and take over Volterra.They were called Romanovs.I remembered that vampire in dungeon,was he talking about them?That;s not my business as long is not about my rase.After that we came back to Volterra.We walked around and talk about tonight fight and stuff.Time flew and it was about 7 when sun get down.,,Hey guys I need to go to that lake,which you don't want to go.",,Hah have fun with Alec on your date." They all were laughing.,,Yeah right date,see you later." I came to the fountain outside the palace.He was standing next to it.,,Good evening.",,Hello." I sad simply.,,There is about half and hour from here by foot." ,,Fine lets go." I followed him through crowed streets,finally we got out of Volterra.We followed the road and we finally got into dark forest.,,I think we can run now,there is no people around.Of course if you can run fast as I do." He smiled evilly.,,I can run faster than you." I sad.I mean defeated  him,I think I am stronger and faster.,,Ready?You have to run straight through.,,Fine." ,,Ok let go!" He started running very fast.I am just going to give him advantage.I started running very fast.Soon I caught up him,I started laughing,I don't know why.My smile fade.I stood there,someone was following us.I was prepared to attack.Black shadows started running around me.Vampire my instinct was telling me because of their specific scent.Then he or she hit me from the back.,,What the hell?" It hit me again this time it stab my leg with some piece of wood.It really pissed me off,my leg started healing but it really was hurting me.I used my full strength and throw vampire into big tree.I got closer and saw a girl,vampire girl unconscious.At least I though she was,as soon I got down next to her she stab me in my left arm.I used my right arm and started strangling her.,,I was trying  to help you,now I need to kill you!" Am I really sad those words,yes I did.I became really mad and angry.,,Please,please stop,stop!I though you were someone else,I thought you were vampire,not a dragon." She sad without a breath.,,Who are you?"She want one of the guards,her clothes was different,her skin it want pale as Volturies ,,I am Ariel.Ariel Romanov.I came here to send message to Volturies,they wont be leaders,my father will kill them all.They will lose a war." ,,What?What war?" She lightly smiled.,,Right dragons are not in the war yet,you don't know what is going on.Dark time will come for our kind.He is coming,Volturi is coming please let me go,I beg you,I apologize for attacking you.",,I will let you go if you give me some dam answers!" I pushed her on tree again. ,,Fine,fine ,meet me at the restaurant,,Buon Cibo" I will tell you everything.",How should I know that you are not lying? ,,I give you my word."She looked at m,I don't know why but I believe her.,,Tomorrow,when sun goes down." ,,Be there or I will kill you." I sad.She nodded and left.I got up and cleaned I heard Alec rushing here.I stood there about minute and he came.,,What happened to you?Where you have been? ,,I fell and I got lost little bit." ,,Huh,you are bleeding?" ,,I fell on some wood,I hope you wont bite me?!" ,,Don't worry I wont,your  blood doesn't have smell so it is like I am watching water." ,,Good to know." I was offended by that,I don't know why.,,Are you ok?" He looked me into eyes and he was holding me.My heart was beating  like crazy.I hope he cant hear it.,,Yes I am,it is healed already." ,,Fine,lets go to that lake." We started running but slowly than another time.Soon we came to the lake.It was very beautiful,untouched nature.Water was glowing under the moon.I just stood there enjoying in beauty of nature.,,Beautiful isn't it?" Alec sad,he was more beautiful than lake or anything.I started staring at him.He looked at me and smiled.He got closer,I was numb,he finally kissed me,his cold breath and sweet taste of his lips,I was breathless.I bulled back.,,Sorry I shouldn't do that." He turned away.,,No,this is what you should do exactly." ,,What?" He sad,with smile which faded.,,I shouldn't fall in love with dragon,I shouldn't do that!" ,,You are in love with me?" Like something hit me hard.,,Yes I am,I am in love with a dragon,who I know about 5 days." ,,And I am in love with a vampire." ,,Aro is going to kill me." ,,Aro is going to kill you?You don't know what will happen when Victor finds out." ,,Weird huh?How different are we,so different.They sad that I will find my bloodsign,not dragon.'' ,,At least they told you that you will find that,they sad to me that I will spend my life eternity alone." ,,What are we going to do with us?" ,,Don't know Alec,I am leaving in 2 days,there is nothing much to do.",,I wii make those 2 days best one in your life.At least you will have something to remember me,when we will se each other again?" ,,Probably never." ,,Lets make those 2 day unforgettable." He sad,I smiled.I guess things aren't so black.