Chapter 9; Visions and nightmares

I got out of  my bed and looked at the clock. It was 9:02 am, I went to the toilet to take a bathe. 

I walked to the kitchen, "Morning princess," Dad said. "Morning Dad," I smiled. "Sel, want to go to the beach?"  Greyson asked. 

"For..?" I asked. "Its hot here, invite your friends," Greyson said. "Alright, I'll text my friends," I smiled.

To : Demi, Logan, Miley, Cameron, David, Ariana

From : ME

Hey guys, hang out at the beach in 2 hours? Will pick you guys up, p.s my little brother will be following ~ xoxo Selena

BEEP [ New text message ] 

To : YOU

From : Demi, Logan, Miley, Cameron, David, Ariana

SURE! :D

"Get dressed Greyson, we're going to the beach," I said.

At the beach

The girls changed to their 2 piece costume while the boys put on their swimming trunks.

I feeled a chilly wind hit me, causing my hair to hurt my eyes. I turned and saw a tall man. It was Harry! I looked back again, he was gone. Why am I seeing things?

I walked over to my friends who were lying down on the beach chairs. "Hey Sel, want to go surfing with us?" David asked. "Sure!" I said. Miley, Ariana, Greyson and Demi were the only ones not surfing so they were cheering for me. Except for Greyson ofcourse, he was cheering for Logan. He's closest to Logan.

We rented a surfboard and walked to the sea. It had been months since I had surfed so it was a little tricky.  I started paddling my hands in the water and waited for a wave. A small wave was approaching. The boys and I decided to give it a try. 

We paddled ourselves to the wave and the sea got us floating above the water. When I was surfing, I thought that I was living in my own world where I leave my problems behind. Nothing mattered, nothing at all. 

The small wave vanished and none of the boys were down yet. We waited for a bigger wave to come and then, we saw a wave bigger than we expected. 

"This wave is too big for you Selena, go back!" David yelled to me. I didn't care, I just wanted to live in my own world again. "You know, just cause I'm a girl meaning I'm not strong!" I yelled back. "Take care there," Cameron said, approaching to me. 

We paddeled to where the wave was, as we paddled, the water was moving fast. I panicked, but there was no turning back now. In a blink of an eye, I was floating above the waters. This time, the current was faster than I had surfed before.

I stood up to my feet succesfully and then the chilly breeze hit me again. I thought it was just from the sea water but then it hit me once more. I looked back and saw a curly haired guy surfing just behind me. I turned to the front trying to balance. I looked back again and looked carefully, it was Harry.

"Harry.." I whispered. I turned to the front again as I was losing my balance. I glanced back and he was gone. Just my imagination I guess. 

Stuff rushed through my mind, I lost sight of the wave. I held on to my head from the pain and the next thing I knew was that, I fell deep into the water from losing my balance. 

I  tried swimming back up but I couldn't. I couldn't breathe. Then, someone grabbed me. "Harry?" I thought. 

When I was back up, I noticed it was Logan. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, thanks," I said.

I breathed heavily. We swam back to shore. "Hey, you okay?" David asked. "Mhmm," I nodded. My friends and Greyson ran after me, worried. "I'm fine, I'm fine," I said. 

I lied down on the beach chair, getting things off my mind. Harry, was he really there?

I closed me eyes. Something was appearing in my mind. "Sel! Selena! SELENA!" the man yelled my name, I jumped in fright. It was the nightmare again, it was back. I hugged my legs, hoping the dreams will go away. "What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost," Demi asked. 

"You know the dreams I told you about, its back," I said. "I'm sure it will go away soon,"Demi comforted me. "I've looked up on this and according to the Wizards textbook, dreams that come EVERYTIME is something that had happened or WILL happen," I cried. 

"I..saw..him, a vision of him and then..I lost my balance," I said. "Demi, mind if I talk to Selena alone?" Logan asked. Demi nodded and walked away. 

Logan lied down at the next beach chair. "So..You saw Harry?" he asked. "A vision, thats all," I looked to the sun.  "You really want to know my love story?" Logan asked. "Yes please!" I said.

"Well, she's pretty, I loved her. We were together, deeply in love..." Logan swallowed hard. I knew that it took alot of courage for Logan to tell me his love story. "And then, she got pregnant.."

I gasped. I turned to look at Logan and saw water filling his eyes. It was weird to see Logan unhappy. It felt like it was my fault. 

"Everyone accused of me being the father. But I didn't have sex with her..But it had to be me right?" Logan asked. "School mates called her a bitch, she lost friends and so did I..After the baby was born, she ignored me for a month,"

"We met after that one month and I saw the baby, the baby was beautiful..She hugged me and said 'I'm sorry,'," Logan took deep breathes. "She told me she loved me with all her heart and then I kissed her,". 

"The next day, she commited suicide. She left the baby to her mom and I got depressed. My family moved and I was home schooled and when I went back to normal, I came here," Logan said. 

I walked to the back of Logan's beach chair and hugged his neck. "I'm so sorry for you," I said. I noticed Logan smirking. 

"But now I've moved ," Logan said crossing his arms.

I let go of him and stood in front of him. Folding my arms, "What about that baby of yours?". "I left it with her mother, its not my baby anymore, it hers," Logan said. 

"How could you?! Its yours!" I poked him at the chest. Logan jumped to his feet and glared at me. 

"Why would she leave like that? I don't think it's mine," Logan frowned. "What happened to the happy you?" I asked. 

Logan walked away to the toilet. It was time for us to leave. We went to the washroom and changed back to our clothes. 

All of them got in my truck and I drove them home. Logan wanted to sleep over at my house.

At home

I got a blanket and a pillow for him to sleep at Greyson's room. 

"I know you're secret," Logan said.

He's freaking me out..

Author's note: Hello! So, this chapter is not so good written as I was rushing. I really want to get to the plot! Its reaching! :p Comment on what you think Logan knows about! :) Thanks for reading!