Chapter 2 ; One Direction

I was in the mood to go to David's house. I drove in my red truck to his enchanting looking house.His garden infront of his house always lift my mood of going there. I knocked on the door and his little sister, Mandy who was 13, opened the door. She was the #1 fan of mine. " hehe" 

" Oh hey Selena, come in, David's in his room, " Mandy said. 

I always envied Mandy. She looked really pretty at such a young age.

I went up the stairs to David's room. Suprisingly his room's door is wide open. He ussualy likes it closed. I walked to the door and to my suprise, another girl was kissing him with hands all over him. 

 Tears dropped from my eyes. 

" How could you ? " I whispered.

David seemed to hear me as he looked at me and pushed the girl away. I started running down the stairs and out of the house with anger.

"SELENA! SELENA ! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN ! " David shouted out for me.

I started the engine of my red truck and drove off. I was crying and looking at our pictures all the way home.

I reached home and hugged Dad.

" What happened? " Dad asked me softly.

" Daa...Daa..Dav..David.." I stammered.

" What about David? " Selena asked.

" He...ch..che..cheated...on...me.. " I confessed.

" Aww.. Selena.. I'm so sorry, " Dad hugged me.

I cried on his shoulder. 

That night - 

RING! RING ! 

I answered the phone after many rejects from David.

David ; Do you love me ?

Me ; Yeah

David ; Give me another chance ?

Me ; No

-BEEP-

I hang up.

2 months later - 

 I met the new most hottest boy band, One Direction. One of them with the most beautiful looking curly hair named Harry Styles is my boyfriend.

To be continued...