~ 13 ~

{Edited}
.
.
.
L O U I S :

                     I get woken up my someone slowly wrapping their arm around the back of my neck and legs before carefully lifting me up. My eyes flutter open and I immediately smile lazily when I see who's carrying me.

"Hi," I grin, my voice coming out deeper and raspier (is that a word? Lol) than usual. Harry jumps at the sound of my voice and nearly drops me but grips onto me tighter so I don't.

"Oops, I'm so sorry," he smiles sheepishly. "We're here. Where are your keys?"

I move around in his grip a bit causing him to nearly drop me again to reach into my pocket and pull out my keys. I wasn't tired anymore and didn't feel that drunk and I could definitely walk but I just really like being in his arms...?

He walks up the stairs, gripping onto me firmly as I rest my head in his neck, breathing in deeply to take in his smell and humming softly with a smile on my face.

"You smell so nice," I can't help but blurt out. Harry looks down at me as we get to my bedroom, smiling as a blush creeps up on his cheeks.

He gently lays me down on the bed, my arms still firmly around his neck. He chuckles lightly, "Lou, you have to let go of me, love."

I pull him closer to my body, feeling him relax a bit against my chest. "Don't go," I whisper into his neck, my lips brushing against his soft skin and he shivers at the feeling.

"Lou..." he drags out, sounding unsure.

"Please," my voice is barely a whisper.

He sighs softly before giving in, "can you at least let go of me so I can get comfortable... and you need to get comfortable too. Wanna put something else one?"

I nod slowly as I let go of him. He hesitates before reaching for my shirt and pulling it over my head. I smile at how sweet he's being, "y'know I could've done that myself," I let a chuckle slip past my lips and he blushes from embarrassment. "But thank you, that was really sweet of you," i smile.

I reach for my jeans' buckle, unbuckling it before pulling it down and off my legs. I catch Harry staring, his eyes wide and his mouth agape. I smirk before clearing  my throat, "my eyes are up here, Styles."

His eyes widen and his head snaps up to look at me, "i-I'm so, so sorry i-"

"Its okay," I chuckle. "Are you still going to stay?" I ask softly, mentally screaming for him to say yes as I play with the ends of my boxers.

"Are you sure you want me to?" His eyebrows drop in a slight frown.

"Yes..." I feel kind shy all of a sudden.

"Okay then," he smiles before making his way onto my bed to lay next to me. He pulls me towards him to lay my head on his chest. I wrap my arms around his torso and completely forget that he's my teacher. But i liked it like that... like this.

. . .

H A R R Y :

                       I run my fingers through his hair as he sleeps peacefully on my chest, a sleepy smile spreads across his face.

What am you doing, laying in bed with one of your students?

But he's also a friend... my only friend actually. I feel so comfortable around him even though he's my student. He's fun to be around and somehow makes me feel safe. I warmed up to him so fast it's crazy. I almost immediately liked being around him and being in his presence. He made me feel better in a way.

Ever since I started teaching at that school, everyone treated me like shit but with him it was different... he liked me like no one else did. And he stayed, like no one else would. And that make me feel special and not that useless.

I find myself staring at his tattoos that are scattered all over his perfectly toned body. I run my fingers over the tattoos on his arm and the ones on his chest, feeling his soft skin underneath my fingertips. After a minute of tracing the tattoos, Louis squirms underneath me before a bubbly giggle leaves his lips and a smile stretches across his face.

"That tickles," he rasps and I smile at how cute he looked at the moment. He cuddles up closer to me and his arm tightens around me.

"You adorable little thing," I chuckle, ruffling his hair.

He lifts his head, "i am not little," he frowns, trying to look angry but just looks cuter. I reach over to run my finger over the skin between his eyebrows and his frown immediately disappears as he smiles widely.

"It's so cuddly I'm gonna die!!," he squeals randomly, squeezing me closer to him.

I laugh as I run my fingers through his hair again, "isn't it fluffy?"

"Mmm?" He lifts his head to look at me.

"Fluffy? Doesn't she say fluffy in the movie? 'It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!'," I chuckle and he shrugs, dropping his head back onto my chest.

I run my hand down his walm, soft back, slowly feeling the muscles underneath the skin tensing and his heart beat speeding up so much I could feel it. He hums in appreciation, closing his eyes.

"When did you get your tattoos?" I ask, tracing them again.

He smiles as my fingers move around his skin, "i don't know," he mumbles.

"Are you just saying that because you're too lazy to answer?" I chuckle. He pushes his face further into my chest as he smiles "Maybe," he rasps. I love how deep his voice gets.

"I got quite a few tats myself, but they didn't hurt that much. Did yours hurt?" I ask for no reason in particular but just want to hear his voice.

"Kinda. Oh and maybe you could show me these tattoos of yours," he lifts his head, wriggling his eyebrows with a smirk playing on his lips and poking me in the side causing me to squirm away from him.
"Oooo. Harry, are you ticklish?" he raises his eyebrow in amusement.

"No," I frown trying to look serious but he laughs and reaches for my hip again, pinching it playfully. I nearly scream as I try to get away from him, trying to swat his hands away.

"Louis!" I scream, a bit out of breath from laughing. I try to jump off the bed but Louis pins me down by straddling my lap and I immediately stop moving as I watch him sit on me. My breath hitches and my heart beats faster against my ribs.

He still has his goofy smile on his face and soon stop tickling me to catch his breath. I look at were our bodies connect, our crotches dangerously close to each other as I slightly feel myself twitch. Louis' eyes follow mine and he then realises what he did. He covers his mouth from a giggle before sliding off me and I automatically close my eyes as he rubs against me. It took everything in me to not moan at the feeling.

"Sorry," he covers his face, trying to hide his giggles.

"Asshole," I role my eyes but chuckle anyway.

. . .

I never know how to end a chapter lol

What'd you think of this chapter? Your feedback would be much     appropriated :)

Thanks for reading <33