How it all started pt2.

*3 months ago*

.Breaunna.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I had just got out of the shower and now was looking at a dead rat on my bed. " KHALIL!"

" WHAT?" my older brother yelled from his room. I was heated. What kind of sick fuck was he for doing this shit? " what bre I was in the middle of som-" he stopped short and turned his attention to my bed. " EWW WHAT THE FUCK BRE?"

"DON'T 'what the fuck bre?' ME YOU SICK FUCK I KNOW YOU DID THIS" I spat at him. He thought I was stupid, well he better think again.

"you think I did this?" he put his hand over his nose trying to block out the smell.

"WHO THE FUCK ELSE KHALIL?" I clearly wasn't thinking right because I soon as I said that I thought about it. Khalil pulled some pretty dumb shit before, but he would never do something that nasty. I sighed "I'm sorry Khalil" I said realizing who it was getting angrier by the second.

"Yea whatever I'm gone that shit stinks" he said, walking out of my room back to his.

I walked over to my room window and let the blinds up to see a now dying from laughter ray ray. "AHHHH YOU DICK!" I unlocked my window and opened it. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

"Oh come on you can't take a joke?" he said after regaining his breath back from laughing so hard.

"THAT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE RAY, THAT'S FUCKING SICK"

"Oh lighten up bre" he said in a smooth tone with a smug smile. He was truly pissin.g me off now.

WIPE THAT STUPID SMILE OFF YOUR FACE" my voice was getting louder. I couldn't help it he was such a jerk. Always has been since 3rd grade when he became my next door neighbor so this was nothing new.

He just laughed then he started sizing me up. He licked his lips "Damn girl you look good in that towel" he said trying to sound sexy, TRYING.

I gasped covering my body realizing I was pretty much naked. "UGH YOU PERV!"

"Geesh, you might want to lower your voice" he leaned back in the computer chair he was in. I rolled my eyes.

"Meet me down out front in 5 minuets" I growled at him shutting my window pulling down the blinds. He was going to get it now. I walked over to my dresser taking out a orange tank top and some sweats and threw them on then headed downstairs. I walked in the kitchen grabbed a plastic bag and some disinfecting spray and headed beck to my room to clean up the mess. The stench from the rat was strong now and I could smell it from down the hall. Ohh, wait till I get a hold of that boy. I walked into my room and took the bag and scooped up the rat. I tied the bag placing it on my my floor while I changed my sheets and comforter. After I grabbed the bag and head downstairs out the door. I threw the bag with the rat in the trash on the side of the house. Making my way back to the front of my house afterwards.

I sat on my porch waiting patiently for ray to meet me. Ray did a whole bunch of disgusting things but this was by far the worst. I really don't know what I did to deserve all of this, I mean I never did anything to him. He moved here when I was in the 3rd grade with his mom and little sister. I was nothing but nice to him but all he did was make fun of me and pull bogus pranks. So now were enemies. I hated him And he hated me. The way it always been and probably all it's going to be. Don't get me wrong, I wish we could be friends. There really isn't a real reason for me to hate him anyway. In fact I always thought he was kinda cute. He had brown flawless skin, with beautiful brown almond snapped eyes and his hair was always in two long braids. All in all, he was pretty perfect except the fact of his jerkiness. Every girl wanted him, many have had him, very few have complained if you catch my drift.