How it all started pt1.

A/N: none of the girls know each other but the guys know each other.

**3 months ago**

.Janay.

" I swear if we're late to class again roc im going to kill you!" I giggled running down the hall with roc on my heals. "shut up and keep running we can make it" thanks to roc's slow ass, we were late. He just had to stop by McDonald's on the way to school knowing it would make us late. It was my senior year and I couldn't afford to be fuckin up.

We were literally two feet away from the door when the bell rung. My foot caught the door to Mr. Kyles door as he was shutting it. "late again you two.." he said opening the door letting us in. I shot a glare at roc. He gave me a half smile and shrugged. " sorry Mr. Kyle, traffic" I explained. " save it. That's the third Tim this week, both of you detention." my mouth dropped. Really? Detention on a Friday? He was delusional " but it's Friday! Can't I just do it Monday" I pleaded even though I didn't have plans still didn't want to spend my Friday in detention. " I'm sorry Ms. Simmons, now both of you take a seat. Great! I rolled my eyes and found my seat all the way against the back wall. Roc followed and sat down next to me. " I'm sorry nay!" he mouthed to me I just turned my head. Thanks to him, I was going to be wasting my Friday afternoon in detention.i heard him sigh and he turned his attention to Mr. Kyle who was going over last weeks test , which I had failed. I put my head down on my desk and closed my eyes. Fuck it, it's Friday.

***

I pushed open the double doors to the room detention was held in. I scan the room. Cool no one was here, I wonder why? I thought to myself sarcaticly. " hello Ms. Simmons. Why don't you go ahead and find a seat" Ms. Finny said. I put on a fake smile and sat in the back. Only moments later did roc in. I turned my head in the other direction. " oh c'mon your not seriously mad at me for one little detention" he mad his way over the the desk next to me siting down. " really roc? One detention?" I looked at him like he was stupid. This wasn't the first time I was in the detention on account of roc. Try my 5th time, yea. " ok, ok maybe I have a tendency of dragging you under the bus with me a few times." i laughed " a few?". " ok all the time. Bit I really am sorry though" he looked at me with pleading eyes. I really hated being mad at him. He was my best friend. Has been since 7th grade. And as a best friend it was my dutty to noe let him go down by himself. I smiled at him "ok I forgive you sweetie" I pinched his cheeks. " ahhh stop" he chuckled and slapped my hand away. "Im throwing a pary tonight, so I'll pick you up at 9" he told me more than asking. " who said I wanted to go?" I questioned him. " uhh doesn't matter your still coming. You know a party ain't a party without you." I blushed a little. It was true though, I was the life of the party. " aawwww I know. well in that case I have to come cause you know, I wouldn't want your party to be whack" I said flipping my hair gloating. "uh uh don't get cocky!" he snapped his fingers acting like a diva rolling his neck. I busted out laughing. "just stop please" "SHHHH" ms. Finny snapped. " ugh RUDE!" we both said in unison. I giggled. I love our perfect relationship.

***

"HURRY UP JANAY, DAMN HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE!" roc yelled from downstairs. He lucky my parents were gone this weekend, he knew my mom didn't play about yelling through her house. " HOLD ON IM COMING!" I said putting the last touches on my outfit. I was wearing a short black strapless drees that hugged my body perfectly. I had my red bottom heels and my hair was curled hanging off my shoulder. I wasn't wearing much makeup just a little mascara and lipgloss. I grabbed my Seuss and headed downstairs. " Finally, geesh" he turned his head in my direction and stopped and stared at me. " what? Is it too much? I can go change real quick." I started to feel self conscious about my Choice in my outfit. " No it's... You look..." he looked skeptical, lost of words. " I look what?" I glanced down at myself. " Fine...you look beautiful." he scratched the back of s head. " so you ready to go." he said sounding a bit uncomfortable. " yea let's go" I grabbed his hand and headed out the door toward his car.