promise is promise

Chapter Seven..

"Oh.,what the.,.! why is every time I decided to go for grocery shopping the parking lot was full.." I said to my self. I'm in front of Walmart. 

I woke up earlier and I'm so hungry, I been busy finding a way to open that tomb.. Thanks to Emily ,she made my life even harder. A week ago, She destroyed the talisman, and me being a good friend promised Damon to find a way to open that damn tomb. 

I sighed when I remembered my pathetic vampire friend Damon, his having a disappearing act. I was shocked when Stefan told me that he haven't seen Damon after the incident, I ran to the boarding house and I sneaked in his room. I use his hairbrush to know where he is. I saw him on a bar in Leesburg, his fine. so as long as his fine, I let him to be alone. last night I had a vision of bonnie and I opening the tomb, I know for a fact, Bonnie's grams know a spell for the tomb.

"thank God, " I said when I saw a space. After I parked my car I get off and walked across the lot. I used a trolley, I need to buy more foods. I put my earphones and I listen to the song JUST THE WAY YOU ARE by Bruno Mars. 

I walked to the fish section, I stopped when I smelled something fishy,. "is that a vampire smell or a fish smell" I whispered to myself. 

I proceed on walking. I stopped in front of the fridge. I saw a chocolate ice cream, I'm about to picked a gallon of ice cream when there's a hand grasp my hands. I looked up to see whose that psycho, my eyes widened when I saw Damon smirking at me.

"your back?" I said, it sounded more like a question.

" Yeah did you miss me?"

I smirked., "in your dreams Damon" I said, he looked hurt, I sighed., " okay fine, you win, I missed you. happy?"   

he nodded,. I was shocked when he hugged me,. " I shouldn't left you" he whispered.

" It's fine Damon, I understand you need to be alone." I pushed him gently,. the people were looking.

"so can I help?" he asked smiling. 

I laughed at him."sure,oh by the way, would you like to have a dinner at the house? I told Elena to invite Stefan, I feel like cooking today" I said.

"sure,I love to" he said,  I nodded., " so what are you going to cook?" Damon asked.

" Ahm,. I'm thinking of spaghetti and barbecue" I said, I walked to the meat section, Damon followed me,. 

I picked up the meat and put to the trolley, were walking on the aisle when we run into Tyler and Vicki,. Yes Vicki as in Matt's sister.  I smiled when they're both looking at us, Damon and I, 

"hey," I said,

"Angel" Tyler said, he hugged me and I saw Vicki's reaction so I pulled myself away.

"your shopping together?" Vicki asked

"No, were not" Damon said, sarcastically. I slightly chuckled,. Vicki and I were not close, she's like anti Tyler-Angel loveteam. I know she likes Tyler very much,.

Tyler and Vicki excused after having a small chat,. We go on walking, I looked at Damon when Tyler was gone.

"what was that?" I asked him, smiling.

he shrugged. I shook my head. 

We went to the counter after we got everything I needed, I saw the girls behind us looking at Damon, I looked at Damon, I held back myself not to laugh when I saw Damon's face, he looked irritated.. he rolled his eyes when he saw me holding my laugh.