He's my player.

Just a cliche story. Give it a chance, lovelies. Hope you enjoy.

**

  I sat in class, concentrating on trying to balance my pencil on the eraser making it stand up straight. The bell rings in like 3 minutes. I will do this, even if I stay in the classroom all day!

I have sat here doing this for the past 15 minutes, waiting for other students to turn in their work. Wait! I finally done it!

Go Hayden!

I done a victory dance in my seat, until someone came by and knocked the pencil down making it lose its balance. No other than, the arrogant jerk/player Grayson Reed.

I mentally killed him. I laughed to myself as I imagined myself trying to harm the muscular 6 foot 5 jock. With my 5'5 petite figure.

He walked by, and I pushed my foot out in front of him. Making me chuckle. "Oops sorry."

He glared at me, and regained his balance. He lowered his body down so his face was level with mine. "Sweetheart, I wouldn't have done that if I was you."

"Too bad your not me, you shouldn't have made my pencil lose its balance." I retorted. It might have sounded stupid but I worked on that for 15 dang minutes and when I finally do it, he knocks it down?!

He just moved closer instead of  going away. I just stared into his crystal blue eyes.

  He had beaut-

He took his hand and flicked my nose. Dragging me out of my thoughts. I just pushed at his chest putting space between our faces.

Suddenly the bell rang, making me jump up and run out of the boring classroom. I walked down the hall dodging people, and saying sorry here and there, until I made it to my locker. I put my history book up, and shut my locker.

I jumped off the ground when someone was standing behind it. They started laughing. It was my bestfriend Kylie. Me and her have been best friends since I moved here in 9th grade. I'm currently a senior.

She clutched her stomach from laughing so hard. "You.... jumped.. so high!" She laughed harder. I rolled my eyes and began to walk toward the cafeteria.

I walked in, and went to get my food. I stood in line. I grabbed a tray and put a piece of pizza on it along with fries. I grabbed a chocolate milk and began to pay for my food.

"No wonder why she ain't skinny, just look at her tray."

"I know, it has so much carbs."

I heard voices behind me. I turned around and laughed. "Really? Do you have something else to do instead of make comments about me? I mean, don't you have some guy to open your legs for?"

They looked back at me with shock written on their faces. "Atleast were not fat!" The short blonde one said.

I tapped my chin. "Awh. That's cute. Try insulting someone who gives a flying fuck." I laughed, and walked away.

I sat down with my 3 best friends. I looked back at the tramps and laughed. They looked on the verge of crying. Poor girls.

"What happened?" Kylie asked.

"Those tramps, made fun of me.." I said, wiping away at my fake tears. My friends all laughed loudly.

Suddenly the room went quite. Girls began drooling, even boys. Gross. I knew it exactly what it was. The Players.