Meeting

Kimmy's P.O.V

I can't believe that my mom actually force me to go meet Alpha of the half moon rises pack.She's stupid to even think that an Alpha would actual be my mate.I'm not sinny like the other girls in my pack I got a big ass which I hate, Also I had lice when I was younger and had to shave my head so my hair is really short.I got a big forehead and big lips and a nose that take up the a half of my face.

Instead of going into the main house of our pack where the alpha, I waked around the area and hid anytime someone was coming. I couldn't go in thier and be embarrass by everybody who was already in their they would laugh in my face. So I rather say outside in the dark and look at woods and dream about leaving this pack.When I heard the door open to the pack house I ran and hide in the bushes.

''MATE.'' My wolf screamed to me almost scarying me to death, I hope they didn't hear me. 'MATE' she kept screaming and then their was this magnificent scent. I never smelt anything like that before 'MATE'.

This is not happening to me your just imagining things kimmy you'll never find your mate even if you did he'll never love you and reject you like how everyone says.

Jack's P.O.V

''Jack you alright.'' My father said to me, I looked at him but nothing came out of my mouth.

''Do smell that?'' It smells so could like wild berries being mix together with vanilla the more I walk to bushes the stronger it gets. 'Mate' My wolf screamed excitly.

''No I don't smell anything jacklets go, where are you going?'' My father said sound irritated I just couldn't control my legs they were just going into the direction of the scent the closer I get the more happier my wolf became. 

''I can't help it dad someone is in the bushes.'' I said walking much faster to the bushes gush my mate smell so good. I move away the bushes to find my mate hiding behind her hands like I was going to hurt. 

''Are you ok?'' I ask not wanting to scare than how she already looks.She moved her hands away from her face when I met with the most passionate green eyes. 

She nodded her head to let me know that shes ok I held out my hand for her to take it so she could stood up. She so beautiful why was she hiding in the bushes was someone bothering her. 

''Why are hiding in the bushes mate?'' I ask taking out leaf out of her nice curly hair it wasn't long or short just a happy medium. 

''Mate I was uhh..''She said like in a daze like tone then she fainted. I caught in time before she fell on the ground.

''DAD HELP MY MATE JUST FAINTED.''

VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

I'M TRYING TO NOT MAKING IT CLICHE