Meeting Part 2

Kimmy's P.O.V 

I woke up to my mom with a big smile on her face, Its the first in years she smile so damn big, her face gotta hurt. I most of over slept for school that I really don't want to go to. I think I had a dream that I was mated to an Alpha and he seemed like je could've cared about me but it was only a dream those things don't happen to ugly girls like me. 

''Honey are you?'' My ask feeling my forehead to see if I have a fever. 

''Yea what happen?''She chuckled a little and looked at me then chuckled some more I wanna know what so funny. 

''You really don't remember sweety?'' She ask me like I should be remembering something thats important but nothing comes to mind.God I hope I didn't do something stupid cause we all know I'm good on screwing things up. 

''No Why are you so happy?''I shouldn't of said that because she then gave me a the tightest hug know to human I felt like was going to block out.

''Oh My sweet daughter what I'm going to do with you. YOU MET YOUR MATE LAST NIGHT.'' She shouted loudly making me jump in horror. Everything was not a dream I actually have a mate and I FAINTED IN FRONT OF HIM OH MY GOD HE MUST THINK I'M A IDIOT.

''Oh My God mom I fainted didn't I?'' I ask her she nodded but gave me a smile. 

''But that doesn't mean anything cause he seems to already be smitten by your beauty.'' she said running her hands through my hair and touching my face like im some kind of model.But I'm not I'm ugly and my mate soon will see that and reject me maybe because it was night so he didn't see me well. 

''Get ready honey he's downstairs talking with your father he's really worried about you.'' she said excited my mom was more happier than me that I got a mate....Is that normal?

''Mom I can't face him.'' I said covering myself with my covers going under the sheets hiding from my mother and what she'll say. 

''Yes you can sweety he's been here waiting for to wake up.'' She said going through my closet looking for something for me to wear. 

''I can't mom I'll do something stupid.'' She shock her head saying no then coming over with a nice ppink dress which I never worn before. 

''Yes you can honey I'll walkd own with you now go take a quick shower.'' she gave me mom outfit and push me in the bathroom. I can't believe this happening to me ok kimmy you need to relax everything is going to be ok. I told my self all through my shower I put on my pink dress which was thigh high, I felt very uncomfortable in dresses I felt like they showed my big butt the most so I don't really wear them. I looked in the mirror and tried and fix my wild short curls but their was no use I sighed this is as good as it gets. 

I walked into my room to see a very impatient mother with a hurry up look on her face. I put on one of my black sandals that went great with the pink dress. 

''I think I'm ready.'' I said to my mom who rushed over to me and started jumping excitedly she is too happy right now.

''You look beautiful honey he'll love you.'' she happily we walked out of the room hand in hand I was so nervous that my hand was sweating so everytime I kept wiping my hands. when we were down stairs I saw him and froze.

Jack's P.O.V

God I hope I didn't scared my mate to death cause that would suck I would become a tragic tale to everyone which would suck. When my dad ran over to us he looked at me like I was some murder or something I had to explain to him.

''Well son this is diffinetly a story I will be telling my grandkids.''He said while helping me carrying her to their pack's house. When we walked in with her it seemed like no one cared I had to yell to get everyones attention.

''HEY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.'' That's when everybody started to come around and checking to see if she was ok but some of the girls kept trying to flirt with me which is really disrespectful to see that one of your pack mates is sick and your trying to flirt. 

''Can someone go get her parents.'' I said to them cause they were doing a lot stupid stuff that I didn't like at all. 

When her parent they came they ran to were she was laying her mom started crying I felt so sad inside which I never felt before and I don't like it. 

''What happen?'' she ask wiping her tears away but more just came rushing back down. 

''My Mate fainted I think she's ok though.'' I said the whole room got so quiet that it scared me did I say something wrong. 

''That's her mate are you sure?'' That emily girl ask me does she think I'm stupid like I don't know my own mate, my wolf growled angerily inside. 

 ''Yes I know that's my mate.''I said irritated at her I walked away from her and to my mates parents. I didn't know what to do so I just stand their looking at them worry about their daughter but then her mom look at me and smile then gave me a warm hug. 

''Is she going to be ok?'' I ask her looking at my beautiful mate sleeping. 

''Yes she just fainted she does a lot when shes overwhelmed nothing a good night sleep can't cure.'' she said smiling while her husband lefted my mate up with just hand and carried her bridal style.

''Ok can stay with her until she wakes up please.'' I ask hoping they'll say yes 

''Of course your her mate.''Her mom said following her husband to the door. 

''Dad I'm going to stay here for tonight.'' I said to him

''Ok I'm going back home to tell you mother about this,I'll send a car for you tomorrow.'' He said walking out of the house. 

I followed my mate's parents to their house where they bought her to bedroom room and lay down to her bed. I hope she wakes soon so I can look into her beautiful eyes again. 

''She'll be ok sweet heart don't worry.'' her mom panting my arms. 

''I hope so.'' 

''Come on son get some rust on the sofa.''Her dad said to me. I lay on the sofa where my mates mom bought me a really soft blanket and hot coco which was good they told me theire names and I told them mine. Her mom name was Everlyn and dad's Simon.I went to sleep worrying anout my mate being ok has soon has we get stronger together I'll take her away from this pack there's nothing here for her. 

ANOTHER UPDATE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE