My Fairy Godmother Must Be Working Overtime

This is my first book on wattpad so comments and votes would be awesome!!! I give shoutouts to my faithful followers, vivid voters, and crazy cool commenters. (See what I did there?)  <Edited>

************************************************************************************************************

        "You have to get out more!" My friend Maggie slurred her words. She talked me into going to a party tonight. My parents are out of town doing a second honeymoon type of thing and left me in her and her aunts’ care. Maggie lives with her careless aunt who was terribly childish. All she did was get drunk and hook up with a bunch of guys. Thanks mom and dad for leaving me in the best possible care with a very good role model- not. I was always at home studying and doing homework on Friday nights so the change in the atmosphere made me uneasy. Secretly I hope I meet a guy that isn't a loser for once. Sometimes I feel like all the losers are attracted to me. Aren't I lucky.

       We decided to wear dresses tonight. Maggie's dress was Silver while mine was ocean blue with sparkles. She had on beautiful silver dangling earrings that looked like the moon. I had Pearl earrings with a swirly blue necklace. She immediately went to the drinks when we got to the party. I don't drink so I guess I have to make sure she gets home without passing out tonight. Fingers crossed.

"And you, my friend, need to stop drinking so much. I am surprised you can stand up straight." Maggie had on five inch stilettos. I thought it was crazy but she assured me that she would be okay. I was skeptical but didn't say anything else. My blue flats were comfortable, practical and didn't look like a death trap.

"Come on Chloe stop being such a buzz kill." She started to giggle."Buzzzzzzz" Wow, she is wasted!

"Okay time to go home now."

"Come on, just a little bit longer."

"Maggie-"

"You guys okay." Derek Jacobs asked us. He is the quarterback of the schools’ football team. He was a huge bookworm and slightly a nerd, though but no one would dare say that to his face. Might I add that he is single?

"Chloe, yoo-hoo. Come on, you beg for him to talk to you but when he does you don't even say anything back to him." Derek blushes. The blood drains from my face.

"Maggie!" I squeak.

"Sorry, it is not my fault that you like him." I am going to kill this girl. Derek chuckles.

"Do you guys need a ride?" Derek asks.

"No." I say immediately but my drunk friend says yes at the same time. Derek's lips curve up into a heart melting smile.

"Come on Chloe, you don't want to walk all the way home do you?" Before we left she insisted on us walking to the party. Not thinking about the possibility of her getting drunk I went along with it. The walking was quite a task considering her choice of shoes. I turn to Derek smiling.

"Could you help me get her to the car?" I ask sweetly. His smile widens.