You Just Got Dumped

"What did she say?" Kol asked me as soon as I stepped into the house. Here we go with the questions.

"Oh nothing, we're fine now," I lied as I shut the door. "Me and the Witch; best friends."

"Really?" Kol raised an eyebrow. ''She's not going to kill you?"

"No," I shook my head and shrugged off my coat.

"You sure? Elijah said that she sounded pret-"

"-Jesus, Kol," I roll my eyes. "Stop bombarding me with questions and commentary."

Kol smirked at my comment, his dimples showing. "Don't get you're panties in a twist, Tatia."

"My pants are perfectly un twisted," I snap, throwing him a glare.

He rolls his eyes at my comment. "Whatever." Kol then smirked at me, his eyes twinkling. "You're such a bad liar."

"What? I'm not lyin-"

"Yeah you are," Kol interrupts me. "You told me that everything's fine between you and the Bennett Witch, which is obviously a lie."

I stare at him, trying to think of something to say. "I wasn't lying."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "You have to have a lot of charm - like me - to convince Bonnie to lay off. Unfortunately, you darling, don't have charm."

"I do have charm!" I defended myself.

"You don't," Kol told me, "Trust me."

"I don't trust you," I say after a moment. "How did you know that Bonnie is still after me?"

Kol stared at me for a few long seconds, then smirked. "Alright, it seems you're catching up."

"Catching up? On what?" I ask, my dark eyes glaring at him. "Kol, what have you done?"

"- you mean besides from getting you to trust me by pretending that I liked you? Oh and besides from being on the same side of the Bennett Witch, trying to kill you?" He told me, a smirk still on his lips. "Well besides from all that, I haven't really done anything."

"You what?!" I growl, and grab him by the neck. I should of known something was up.

Kol laughs and shoves me off him. "Sorry darling, but you just got dumped "

"You bastar-"

Kol grabs me by the throat and chuckles. "Bye bye, Tatia."

+ + +