The Love Triangle

''This will be your room,'' Elijah says softly. My eyes sweep across the room; it was very big, indeed. It had a mirror and a dressing table, it would do.

''Thank you,'' I half whisper, half shout. He takes my hand and pulls me towards him. Soon, we're only inches apart.

''I wish things didn't turn out the way they did,'' he says. A part of me wanted to hold him tight and never let him go again, the other part wanted to hit him for leaving me. I close me eyes,''You can't change the past,'' I say.

''But if I could, I would do it in a heartbeat,'' he whispers. I open my eyes and slowly pull our hands apart, which causes my heart to break. I kiss his cheek and say, ''Goodnight, Elijah.''

He nods and replys quickly,''Have good dreams, my Tatia.'' By the time I lift my head up, he's gone.

~

I'm half asleep when I hear a knock on my door. ''Come in,'' I say. Klaus steps in and closes the door behind him. He smiles lightly, ''Is everything OK with your room?'' he says.

I sit up and consider getting everything off my chest, but quickly change my mind. ''Everythings perfect,'' I say.

''Me and Elijah still love you, you know?'' he says quietly. ''We weren't proud that we left you, we still regret it.''

''Your right,'' I say. ''You shouldn't feel proud that you left me when I needed someone. But because I love you and Elijah, I forgive you,'' I say.

''You still love us?'' He says, seeming surprised.

I looked away, my cheeks blazing red. ''Of course,'' I mutter. '' I never had stopped loving either of you.''

He blurred over to me and took my hand, just as Elijah had done. He leaned towards me, and I was certain that he was going to kiss me, but when he was halfway at my face, he leaned back. I looked away, how could I even think that he was going to kiss me?

''I'll let you get asleep. Goodnight, love,'' Klaus said.

''Goodnight, Nik,'' I reply.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep peacefully.

~

I walk downstairs slowly, feeling wreaked. My hair was a total mess, I looked horrible.

I yawn as I walk into the kitchen, not even noticing that Kol was watching me.

''Morning, beautyful,'' he says with a grin.

I screamed loud enough to wake the dead, which made Kol chuckle. ''Shit, Kol! What the hell?'' I say, feeling annoyed.

''Yess! I scared you!'' he says with a laugh. He looks down at what I'm wearing and says, ''Get dressed. We're going out.''

''Where?'' I say.

'The Grill,'' he says.

I groan. ''Oh, how fancy.''

''I promise next time I'll take you somewhere nicer,'' he says while flickering through the channels on TV.

''Fine. But only because your my best friend and I love you,'' I say.

''How sweet. I love you too, beautyful.'' He said with a wink.

''Don't try to flirt with me, Kol. You know it doesn't work,'' I say with a laugh.

''Maybe next time.'' He replies with a grin.

I walk over to him and kiss him on the head, then smack him.

''Hey! What was that for?'' he complains.

''That was for being Kol,'' I say, in a fit of laughing.

He gets up off the chair and wresles me to the ground, forcing me to struggle.

''Kol! Your sitting on me!'' I say, out of breath.

''That's the whole idea, dumb ass,'' he says laughing.

Being with Kol made me forget all about the love triangle I was in. Being with him made things easy, like I didn't have to pretend with him. I could just be myself.

I loved him because he was my best friend.

__________________________________________

That's the start of Kol and Tatia's relationship. Thanks to all who is reading! Fan, comment ,vote! TVD family! :D

True Love Comes Unexpectedly - A Kol Mikaelson Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें