Chapter 2: She's Not Easy

Chapter 2:

(Jesse’s POV)

I chuckled to myself at how stupid I was acting. Who calls girls “princess”? Obviously, me. Damn, it must be hella late. She was worth it. I could tell she was short because her heels were huge and she still only reached my shoulders. She was also super skinny and I could tell she was toned. She must be an athlete. She was smokin’ that was for sure.

I’ve got to admit, I was only at the club for a drink, not really expecting any girls. Normally, I can get through the night unapproached because no girls ever have the courage to approach me. So when she did, I instantly knew I wanted her. I tried to blow her off and see if she’d take a hint; but she was persistent. And she was a great dancer. I got turned on the most during Sleazy. Although, I’m still not really sure why I even got up with her in the first place. Must have been the tequila talking.

As I told her goodnight, I thought about what was to come in the morning. No doubt those creepy fangirls had gotten pictures of us together and were spreading them like wildfire; the media would have a field day. Not to mention, my publicist would be out for my blood. I’d have to go into hiding.

I curled into the softness of my 750 thread count, black sheets and reached out for my red comforter. I pulled it up to my neck before spreading my arms and burying my face into my mass of black, feather pillows that lined the top of my king sized bed. I fell asleep and landed in a dream of taking her out on my boat and watching her sunbathe in a little black bikini as I rubbed oil on her back. The dream soon became rated R.

I woke up in the morning and reached for my phone. It was 10 o’clock even.  My little buddy greeted me and I headed to my bathroom for a quick cold shower. After I had washed all thoughts of my dream away, I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I wiped off the foggy mirror and looked at my face for a minute. My eyes were puffy from where I had slept really deeply and my hair was sticking up in odd angles. I quickly combed it while it was wet and then went into my closet that was attached to my en suite bathroom.

I grabbed a black Ralph Lauren tee shirt, slipping it over my head immediately. Then I reached for some red boxers and slipped them on before a pair of Ralph Lauren khakis. I grabbed a black belt and threaded it through the loops of my khakis, latching it at the fourth hole.  I tugged my pants down a little bit, letting my boxers hang out ever so slightly. I ignored the shoes for now and went back into my room. I grabbed my phone and quickly sent a text to the amazing girl from last night.

Morning babycakes(: be ready at 6, no backing out!

I know saying babycakes was overkill but she might think it was cute. Either that or childish. Immediately my phone lit back up with a text from her.

Can’t wait! Right now I’m a party my friend dragged me to so I gtg sorry ): see ya later!(:

What kind of party was in full swing at 10:30 AM on a Saturday? Obviously Cinderella was a colorful character. Or maybe just mine was. I didn’t text her back, instead choosing to make myself some breakfast. I headed to my kitchen and grabbed some Eggo waffles, placing them in the toaster. Then I headed into my living room and turned to VH1s Top 20 countdown. The video for Body Language came on the screen and I nearly flipped the channel. I wasn’t upset about being number 16, I just hate watching myself. Plus, the song made me think of my mystery girl.

Although I had told her that her using my song lyrics had been unoriginal and made it seem obnoxious, she was the first girl that had ever done it and I thought it was incredibly bold. Bold being sexy in my book. As my waffles popped up, I grabbed a plate out of my white cabinets. I drenched them with syrup before devouring them like I hadn’t eaten in months.

My kitchen was exactly how I had bought it. There where white cabinets, grey granite countertops, red backsplash tiles, and red walls. The appliances were all stainless steel. All in all it was a typical bachelor pad kitchen. I quickly rinsed off my plate and headed back into the living room to watch the rest of the countdown. Naturally Katy Perry had the number one song.

I flipped off the TV and made my way back to my room and grabbed my phone. Then I headed into my office and got on my Mac computer. I started looking up movie times and decided on a 7:15 showing of “Friends With Benefits”. That was supposed to be funny right? Nothing better than a chick flick on a first date. Then I looked up the number for a local steakhouse and made reservations. I hoped she wasn’t a vegetarian. Next, I called a florist and had a dozen pink tulips delivered to her house. Then I screwed around for the next few hours just watching TV and cleaning up a bit.

At 5:30 I went into my room and got a pair of white puma socks out of my dresser and then grabbed a pair of Sperry’s out of my closet. Back in my bathroom, I was faced with the dilemma of what cologne to wear. I ended up picking my Ralph Lauren Polo #4 after much careful deliberation. I then proceeded to fix my hair up like I always wear it. As I ran out the door at 5:55, I grabbed my keys and wallet off the table by the door. I hopped into my Lamborghini and drove a couple blocks over to her house.

A bunch of nerves hit me as I made my way up to her porch. I knocked and waited for a few seconds, my heartbeat getting louder as my nervousness increased. She didn’t answer the door, a girl with blonde hair did. She was wearing a band tee shirt and some cut off shorts. I have to say, it wasn’t the best look ever for her. She nearly fainted but then collected herself enough to say “She’ll be down in a minute. There was a little hair fiasco involving a small fire and lots of cursing.” I chuckled, of course there was…

A few minutes later my girl came down a spiral staircase looking sexy as hell in a light pink dress that had splashes of brown and orange in it. She had a small brown belt on and some pink flats. I thought she looked adorable. When she came up and grabbed my hand, I realized just how short she was! She couldn’t possibly be more than 5’1” or 5’2”. I smirked at her and said “Hey sexy lady, you wanna go?”

She giggled at me and said “More song lyrics? Is this going to be our thing?”

“So now there’s an us?” I asked.

She turned about three shades pinker than she was and stuttered “I-I-I didn’t me-mean it th-th-that way”

I laughed at how adorable she was and said “I’m just joking sweetheart.  Unless, of course, you want to tell me your name and then I can properly court you.”

She turned her face away as I opened the door to my car for her and she climbed in.

“I love your car!” She excitedly exclaimed while a big smile lit up her face.

“Don’t change the subject on me missy” I chastised.

She giggled and turned to look out the window. So she wasn’t going to be easy, got it. Message recieved my little challenge. Maybe she just liked my calling her cute little names, but i had to be careful not to do that too often or it would get really old really fast.