Chapter 12

Jacob pulls into the driveway, "thanks for the ride to school and back" smiling at him I step out the car closing the door I go to my front door, just as I put my key into the door, opening it up I step inside, without looking back I close the door behind me, but no sound is heard turning round I see Jacob stood in the door with his arms crossed looking upset and slightly confused "what?" He straightens himself up "you're not going to invite me in?" I'm pretty sure I visibly gulped "I can't" saying above a whisper I hear him sigh "Lexi what happened today at lunch, don't think I didn't see I did when Lucy said about you being raised by men you looked like you were going to explode either crying or lash out at her"

I close my eyes "yeah I'm sorry about that but you really have to go I'll see you tomorrow" giving him a quick peck on the cheek I practically shove him out the door slamming it in his face.

Turning around I head upstairs changing into a sports bra and shorts I head down to my gym to begin three hours of training.

Before I knew it its six o'clock, running upstairs I head into the bathroom stripping off my sweaty and sticky clothes I hop into a steaming hot shower washing my body I turn off the shower wrapping a towel round my body I walk to my wardrobe putting on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black crop top along with a black leather jacket.

I curl my hair, putting on basic make-up, grabbing my keys I head out to the fight, or fights as I should put it.

I reach the ally where the fights are, getting out the car I lock everything up and walk into the dark alley where all you can hear is the roars of men egging on a fight.

My time came stepping into the middle of the fight circle I look in front of me to see a man twice as tall and twice as big with no hair and covered in tattoos.

The fight begins, but didn't last long twenty minutes later the fight is finished the guy walks out the ring but not without giving me a look saying 'you're dead' then leaves the ring just as another man enters, this guy comes in with all sorts of piercings on his face tattoos on his right arm. We'll let the games begin again. Fun.

Again another twenty minutes and he's done I've won again he looks twice as pissed as the last guy, taking a two-minute break I walk to my car opening the boot I pull out a bottle of water taking a swig I look at my surroundings to my right I see the two guys I fought talking with one another the bald guy waves his arms about looking as if he's giving the other guy a plan he thought up in which he nods his head, I watch as he pulls out a large knife my breath catches in my throat.

This is going to be difficult.

The last fight begins, two pissed off guys against the one thing that that pissed them off. Me.

Ten minutes into the fight nothing happens, then before I knew it they both lunge at me together one grabs my arms he other jabs something into my stomach causing me to wince and double over in pain, they let go of me I fall to the ground clutching my stomach looking down at my belly I pull my hand away to see blood falling down my stomach my hand caked in blood, this really pisses me off.

Looking up I see both guys looking down at me with big smirks on their faces, all life disappeared from my eyes the assassin that my family trained me to be came out, standing up I stalked towards the two guys, they look at me stunned I give them a deadly look in which I see fear flash before their eyes I know right there I've got them.

Before you could say pineapple the fight was over and yet again I won, I had a little more wounds and injuries than I usually would get but I'm fine sort of.

Sitting in the car I look at the injuries, I have a stab wound in the right side of my stomach, knife gashes on both my upper arms and many cuts and bruises on my belly too.